Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be rushing out to buy the new Coldplay album on Monday ?.

Will you be rushing out Monday to buy Mylo Xyloto ?.

• Yes - they are superb

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Maybe - if not Monday, one day

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • No - they are turd

Votes: 54 71.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I voted 'Maybe' because like others on here I loved their first two albums.

However, their ability to come up with a good song seems to have collapsed quicker than the England Cricket side of 1999. So no I will probably not be buying it.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Definitely, am a huge coldplay fan and not afraid to admit it. Know the majority dislike them/chris martin but there you go.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
the only thing more annoying than Coldplay are people who say 'of course, its fashionable to hate Coldplay' (or indeed any other band) as if people are unable to form their own opinions.

Disagree. The lemming like backlash against the 'boring' music of Coldplay and the vitriol that accompanies it is in a league of its own and far outweighs that aimed at just about any other band in living memory outside of Milli Vanilli.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can't remember the last time I went 'out' (in a rush or otherwise) to buy an album.

That's a bit sad, Wozza. :(

Off the top of my head in the last year, Dangermouse and Sparklehorse, Grinderman, Paisley and Charlie, Warpaint, Zola Jesus and I can't wait for the David Lynch debut album. I'm v excited about that.

Edit - forgot the recent DJ Shadow album too. That was well worth it. "I've Been Trying" is a contender for tune of the year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here