Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will You be keeping Your current seat at the Amex ?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I like the view from my current seat, but the bellend to the right of my Dad is making him want to move (and I'd move with him). To be fair the guy does wind me up as well, but the view makes up for it.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Staying put in the north

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
I will be staying in the North but will be moving further up the back if I can, so that I can make MORE noise :D :albion2: :D :falmer: :D

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Will be keeping my seat in Upper West G for many years to come (I hope).

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
photo_4.jpg

won't be changing my WSU seat :clap:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Staying in my current seat in the East, don't want to appear rude to my step-dad, without him I wouldn't have been able to get one in the first place. But he is a miserable old bore and some of the Gents around me are a bit grumpy and annoying. Plus you can't really see the far touchline, so it's not exactly the A1 view posted by [MENTION=62]saafend_seagull[/MENTION] (That's the best view I've seen so far, and I've been in the 1901 twice!), but my seat has character. And the grass isn't always greener if you move. I've thought about shifting out to the West Lower, but I quite like my people in the East. We're settled and familiar.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
trying to move north, but wonder what the rush will be like.

seafordtillidie

May 26, 2011
Hope I wont be able to keep my seat.....................................

Currently South end of East stand so my seat will be going if the planning application is approved.

Already reserved my seat in East Upper, row C (middle of row) and on the half way line and can't wait.

My brother didn't think he could afford to renew until I told him where we would be sitting, suddenly the £450 he spends a year on the Times doesn't quite appear worth it.......

Paper stopped seat taken lol

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've have a f***** amazing view, brother sorted it out.

My preference is always level with the penalty box / penalty spot. Hate centre line, it's like watching football on television.

Not only is it my preferred spot, it's front row in the upper west. Couldn't wish for anything better, and I'd turn down any other seat in the stadium to seat there.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Love my seat in the North but not sure about some of the people around us. Also with little ones almost of age, a move is inevitable. Maybe one more season then a move!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here