Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be going to see TOY STORY 3?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i tend to agree, i think the first one was brilliant, up there with nemo and monsters inc but for me Wall-E and Up raised the bar. think maybe because they are more appealing to adults than previous films.

I am quite surprised with the decision to make a load of sequels tho, i believe Cars 2 and Monsters Inc 2 are already on the way and heard there might be another incredibles and nemo movie. I would much rather see more original films as they are probably the most consistent source of well made films in America at the moment (and Christopher Nolan!!)

I actually thought UP was an incredible film. the opening bit where they showed his life in 5 minutes was so sad......then the dogs with voiceboxes was genius.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I saw it last night, thought it was pretty good actually, pulls on the heart strings a bit, maybe a bit too emotional for kids?

but did anyone else come away from it with just one thing on their mind??

toy_story_3_andy.jpg
stuart-broad_0708_big.jpg

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I saw it last night, thought it was pretty good actually, pulls on the heart strings a bit, maybe a bit too emotional for kids?

but did anyone else come away from it with just one thing on their mind??

toy_story_3_andy.jpg
stuart-broad_0708_big.jpg

:laugh:. Like It.

Definately too emotional and a bit scary I thought for very young kids (the clappy monkey and the baby doll). But not a bad film nonetheless.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah loved it , thought it was the best of the three , I actually thought for a kids film it was suprisingly dark and underhanded in places

but the ending - perfect and fantastic :)

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
yeah downloaded it off internet already and its brilliant.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Best of the three. Excellent film. America does turn out 99% of completely vacuous shite as far as celluloid is concerned, but this bucks the trend big time. Great writing, great balance of comedy, suspense etc. etc.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I met this Born Again Christian in Oklahoma who refused to let his teenage daughters see Toy Story 2 thanks to the fact that 'Mr and Mrs Potatohead were not married' and the 'Salacious display of the Barbie dolls'. I honestly thought he was joking but he wasn't ! I had my doubts about the bloke and it came as no great surprise when the younger daughter, by then 14, became pregnant.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I met this Born Again Christian in Oklahoma who refused to let his teenage daughters see Toy Story 2 thanks to the fact that 'Mr and Mrs Potatohead were not married' and the 'Salacious display of the Barbie dolls'. I honestly thought he was joking but he wasn't ! I had my doubts about the bloke and it came as no great surprise when the younger daughter, by then 14, became pregnant.

Sarah Palin on a road trip? ???

Flumpyj

Mar 3, 2009
Watched it at the Odeon last night in 3d,good film,bit dark in places,but watchable,kids enjoyed it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here