Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you be going to see TOY STORY 3?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
and of course (only in the background it seems) the arrival of a Totoro!!
ToyStory3Totoro.png

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Now Studio Ghibli have made some f***ing amazing films.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pixar stuff is so good, thought Wall-E was one of the best films i saw last year

Oh I love Pixar don't get me wrong, I just think Toy Story is held in slightly too high a regard compared to the better (IMO) Up.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Oh I love Pixar don't get me wrong, I just think Toy Story is held in slightly too high a regard compared to the better (IMO) Up.

I love Pixar films and really wanted to watch Up but my housemate told me it was rubbish so I didn't bother. I might watch it tonight as everyone else does seem to rate it highly.

I am also very excited about Monsters, Inc 2 :clap2:

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010

i tend to agree, i think the first one was brilliant, up there with nemo and monsters inc but for me Wall-E and Up raised the bar. think maybe because they are more appealing to adults than previous films.

I am quite surprised with the decision to make a load of sequels tho, i believe Cars 2 and Monsters Inc 2 are already on the way and heard there might be another incredibles and nemo movie. I would much rather see more original films as they are probably the most consistent source of well made films in America at the moment (and Christopher Nolan!!)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Agreed on Pixar and Nolan. I'm quite excited by the fact it looks like Studio Ghibli and Pixar/Disney seem to be working closer together, could be scope for some stunning crossovers there!

But no, I don't want Cars 2 or Incredibles 2, personally.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It seems the IMDB ratings agree with you...

Toy Story 8.2
Toy Story 2 8.0
Up 8.4
Wall-E 8.5

But then comes...

Toy Story 3 9.1

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Agreed on Pixar and Nolan. I'm quite excited by the fact it looks like Studio Ghibli and Pixar/Disney seem to be working closer together, could be scope for some stunning crossovers there!

But no, I don't want Cars 2 or Incredibles 2, personally.

You're aware Cars 2 is in production?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here