Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WILL you be BOOING if Friday is RUBBISH ?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd love to see us play a 4-3-3 but unfortunately we always play a 4-5-1 that's why we don't convert what we create as there's nobody there to stick it away. We do a good job of keeping a clean sheet and keeping possession but not such a good job at scoring. More than one striker would be nice to see

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I will boo if Im not in car 4 at the university
I will boo if there is still no kronenberg
I will boo if all the pies have gone
But I won't boo if we lose or play shite
I will be gutted and not wanna speak for 24 hours If we lose
But will never boo and will still be in my seat until the last player has left the pitch

You're not going to stand up & applaud the players off then?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'll never boo the team. But I reserve the right to be angry, frustrated and downright pissed off in private and of course on NSC.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Of course I can't prove it, but I did say fans, thoses that boo their own tema are obviously only supporting the team for a taste of the good times & not seriously behind the club no matter what league, no matter the results. How would feel as a player if the crowd were booing? They need encouragement at all times, no matter what!
spot on :thumbsup:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I will be HORSE this TIME next WEEK from BOOING

Take a more POSITIVE approach. Slip into THE COAT, slide onto the SCOOTER(not forgetting to strap on the HELMET), and get yourself round to VICENTELOTTI'S HASIENDA. Whilst sharing a SAUSAGE or three, take him through the history of the club, especially the HORROR of the TIGHT years, emphasise how much we have spent on replicating CHAMPIONS league changing rooms and then tell him how much we need him to get over his COLD, and to get his SAUCY ARS back on the pitch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know that this is a wind up thread but booing the team is not something we should EVER do.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I won't boo the team, but in a sort of mini personal protest, I am not going to waste fifty quid in petrol and a day of my time to watch that team with Barnes in it.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I've thought about this and Bloom needs to give Gus TWO games to SAVE our season otherwise you are right, it has to be MEGSON with his INCREDIBLE management skills and SUCCESSFUL track record. As he played in the 83 cup semi final for Wednesday, he has a genuine AFFINITY with the Albion.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
never have, never will.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I'd love to see us play a 4-3-3 but unfortunately we always play a 4-5-1 that's why we don't convert what we create as there's nobody there to stick it away. We do a good job of keeping a clean sheet and keeping possession but not such a good job at scoring. More than one striker would be nice to see

I don't understand why teams play this, Spurs do it and we never have anyone in the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here