Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WILL you be BOOING if Friday is RUBBISH ?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Personally I think we're going to win easily.

We have strikers signed from the 3rd division how are we going to win easily,our premier league keeper will prevent us from being embarrassed, but we will not win, a draw is the best we can hope for

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I reckon THAT the FIRST BOOS of the SEASON will appear BEFORE the START if GUS picks ANOTHER defensive TEAM on Friday. WE need to TELL Bloom that enough is ENOUGH and get on the PHONE to Gary MEGSON to save OUR season before HE gets SNAPPED up elsewhere.

Just to be clear, it's Gus we're throwing poo at, not the team yes?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
why didnt we go out and get a quality forward who has experience of playing in the championship and barnes and cms are okay at this level and dobbie is rubbish and looks so slow

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I will boo if Im not in car 4 at the university
I will boo if there is still no kronenberg
I will boo if all the pies have gone
But I won't boo if we lose or play shite
I will be gutted and not wanna speak for 24 hours If we lose
But will never boo and will still be in my seat until the last player has left the pitch

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Will I be BOOING?? What? FFS! Even if we lose five nil I won't boo! Jesus Christ people get a fecking grip
THIS. Leave the BOOING to JCLs like the STARTER of this THREAD..

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Sado windup thread.

But no I wont be booing,a sense of who we are is needed by some,we are performing well above our weight,competing with teams with budgets and signings enhanced by premiership parachute payments and keeping up with them.

Having endured Magoos and Adamss' clueless Withdean squads and Stevie Copouts finest,Chris Wood and Deanos'best efforts.Give me the fun and games of Poyets' team any day.

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
Yeah cos booing is such a great way of lifting and getting behind the team & letting them know you support them.

There are better ways of letting the club know your not happy, don't turn up, if your gonna boo the majority of fans wouldn't want you there anyway. imho.

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
How do you know that and can you prove it? So you're saying that if we are in the bottom three that no one will boo? Get real mate.

Of course I can't prove it, but I did say fans, thoses that boo their own tema are obviously only supporting the team for a taste of the good times & not seriously behind the club no matter what league, no matter the results. How would feel as a player if the crowd were booing? They need encouragement at all times, no matter what!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here