Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WILL you be BOOING if Friday is RUBBISH ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I reckon THAT the FIRST BOOS of the SEASON will appear BEFORE the START if GUS picks ANOTHER defensive TEAM on Friday. WE need to TELL Bloom that enough is ENOUGH and get on the PHONE to Gary MEGSON to save OUR season before HE gets SNAPPED up elsewhere.
I'm ok I'm in the East, I can go after 20mins.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I reckon THAT the FIRST BOOS of the SEASON will appear BEFORE the START if GUS picks ANOTHER defensive TEAM on Friday. WE need to TELL Bloom that enough is ENOUGH and get on the PHONE to Gary MEGSON to save OUR season before HE gets SNAPPED up elsewhere.
Why would we need to get Megson in when we could have former Albion legends, TERRY O'CONNOR, or CHRIS HUTCHENCE?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Shall I Go and tell Bloom, he is two seats away from us

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Let's hope it's like last season, as it's on the TV again, with someone telling me our rendition of, 'Two nil, and you fuc*ed it up...', came across loud and clear on SKY :lolol:

*hope Ankergren ain't in goal again

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes from my armchair :lolol:

They won't hear you,make friday your last game if you must,it's Leeds & if we win,well it's win win really.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here