• Yes

Votes: 27 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 115 81.0%

• Total voters

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
SJ mate, we really, truly are wank and deserve to be relegated. There is no fight, passion or desire in this team at all. I would put my mortgage on us being relegated.............if indeed I had a mortgage! :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
SJ mate, we really, truly are wank and deserve to be relegated. There is no fight, passion or desire in this team at all. I would put my mortgage on us being relegated.............if indeed I had a mortgage! :lolol:

Mate every Palace fan felt exactly the same that season, and it was a mystery because we had Forssell, David Hopkin, Freedman, Julian Gray etc but Alan Smith just couldn't get a game out of them. As i said with 3 games to go it was a no-brainer we were down, but Jordan done something he should have done months previous and the rest is history.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BHAFC have been BY FAR the most underperforming side in this division. We deserve to go down more than any other side. Cheltenham, Hereford and Yeovil have excuses for being wank we do not. This side is the worst side I have ever seen in 36 years based on their ability, wages, money paid. They are with a few exception a disgrace to the shirt of BHAFC.

At least when we go down 20 or so with be on the dole and unemployable. Its the least they deserve and hopefully they will never get the golden opportunity to the football again especially at a proud club like BHAFC whose fans have moved heaven and earth for 10 years just to be alive. All that hard work by the Falmer for all team, Paul Samrah, Ed Bassord et all thrown away to be playing in the 4th division against Histon.

I still rate Dick Knight highly that will never change. I lay this at the door of the players. They are the ones who have been shite and a disgrace. Too many loanees who don't give a shit. Jason Jarrett just f*** off you waste of space for example.

Sullivan, Fraser, Forster, Kuipers, Whing thanks for your efforts and at least trying. The rest can do one. :angry:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
US i have always been against more than a couple of loans in a season for the simple fact that a) they know whatever happens they will be going back to their parent club and b) if loans are your better players (and invariably they are or what is the point in loaning them in the first place?), and they get recalled by their club you are in deeper shit. I think this happened when you had Bradley Johnson from Leeds? Norwich have a shitload of loans (they took Alan Lee on loan from us this week) and even if they survive relegation virtually half of their side will be off come the end of the season and they will be back to square one.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have thought we were doomed since Christmas.

The warning signs were even there in the first couple of months when we drew at home to Hereford and Orient.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here