• Yes

Votes: 27 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 115 81.0%

• Total voters

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Was a fencer but now its NOOO...Just can't see them winning 1 more game let alone the 5 they need to give them a chance and remember thats all it is because the teams above will also win as well

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It pains me to say it, but I really can't see anyway we're staying up now. Before the game even started today I'd already lost any hope that we could get anything out of todays game. I think the result against Walsall on Tuesday killed off any lingering hopes I had of staying up :(

Was a fencer but now its NOOO...Just can't see them winning 1 more game let alone the 5 they need to give them a chance and remember thats all it is because the teams above will also win as well

I agree with you, I just can't see us winning owt and as per we're scrapping around at the bottom....familiar territory recently; apart from Wilkins 7th last year. It's a funny ol' game. I have to say I'm not keen on the thought of paying £25 to watch Div 4 footy.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
6a00d83452654869e200e55282a8928834-500pi

:(

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Can't see these players raising their game.

Even the carrot of just beating Luton, over 2 games, to gain a Wembley Cup Final could not motivate this clueless bunch.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
more chance of aids f***ing jordan and kate moss in a 24 hour sex session than us staying up

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I would love to sit here and say no we won't go down, but every team is pushing further ahead of us and we've got the harder run-in then the lot down the bottom. After today performance and the shocking tactics, we're heading to League Two my friends.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I voted yes, but I don't know why.

I'd be happy if we atleast went down fighting, instead of going down without a whimper...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I thought that we might just make it , our usual dogfight at the end of the season etc.
But it is just not realistic, the team has to want to win and this lot don't have that ethic installed.
They may have get out clauses in case of relegation but with their current performances who would possibly want them and if they were that good why are they on loan anyway.
Promotion and relegation are a part of this game and no one is immune to them whatever league you are in.
I will still be behind the team in league 2, for that is my curse.
It would have been nice to have seen a little fighting spirit, not a whimpering submission this season.
I can see Falmer being a problem as a result, with the Council taking ownership instead and it being a sports facility for the public and University with the Albion renting it on match days as was the case at Gillingham.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We ARE going down, lets face it and no-one say "But this will be good for the club" it won't. Lets just get promotion next year and hopefully stay in league 1 until falmer. It's all that :tosser: Adams fault we're in the mess :rant::rant:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Games are running out fast, but if you get a couple of wins from somewhere things can change very quickly. I appreciate i haven't seen Brighton play and a lot of posters on here accuse this team of lacking pride and fight but one unexpected result can change things, i remember the famous Stockport season when with 3 games to go Palace were f***ed, Alan Smith was in charge and we were goners, Jordan got rid, Kember came in and we beat Pompey away 4-2 and then Freedman got us out of jail at Edgley Park. Believe me you are not in that desperate situation just yet, but as i said games are running out.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Games are running out fast, but if you get a couple of wins from somewhere things can change very quickly. I appreciate i haven't seen Brighton play and a lot of posters on here accuse this team of lacking pride and fight but one unexpected result can change things, i remember the famous Stockport season when with 3 games to go Palace were f***ed, Alan Smith was in charge and we were goners, Jordan got rid, Kember came in and we beat Pompey away 4-2 and then Freedman got us out of jail at Edgley Park. Believe me you are not in that desperate situation just yet, but as i said games are running out.

Wise words from the spunk monkey :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here