Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we see Cox on the transfer list?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I just hope he learns from his mistakes, because he does have the talent to be a really good Albion player. He has shown that in the past

Unfortuantely he seems unwilling to learn from his mistakes

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
To the moron replies:

Was a genuine question!

Second fall out with Wilkins, he may want to go or the club may not want him.

FFS, i'm not saying he is a bad player or anything :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep you could have titled it - Will Cox be on the transfer list?

Or Is it time for Cox to be transfer listed?

Etc.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I think he's a young guy who has been at Brighton all his career and who has been told that he's the next big thing since he was a lad. This is designed to motivate and encourage him.

He stormed onto the senior stage and he has begun to belive the hype.

Failure to excel this year and maybe a realisation (deep down) that he will struggle to be outstanding in the true sense of the word must be frustrating him.

We get petulance and aggression and playing up to the flunkies. It's pretty pubescent, but not exactly uncommon.

Dean knows him well and will settle him down. And the outcome will be a player with more sense of his own shortcomings and the desire to address them. Or - if he can't adapt and improve - he'll be out the door as we rise up the leagues.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The Manager and the older pros can go on all they like.

If the PLAYER isn't prepared to knuckle down and work hard at his game and take on board the advice that is willingly doled out by people who've been there, seen it and done it, then he's got no chance.

I hope he does

Sajerz

Feb 6, 2008
Leamington
I reckon Cox is getting too much like Bas, thinking he's the best in the team and no-one else matters. He needs to learn he's not the best player in the team and buck his ideas up. If he doesn't learn im pretty sure we will be saying goodbye to him in the summer.

But on a positive note Westgate filled in his position fairly well considering the short notice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here