Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Will we have another lockdown ?

further lockdown ?

• No. Boris is a man of his word and we're free again.

Votes: 36 10.5%
  • Localised restrictions/lockdowns

Votes: 59 17.3%
  • National restrictions falling short of a lockdown

Votes: 105 30.7%
  • Yes, the Bullingdon Buffoon has screwed up again and we're in for another full national lockdown.

Votes: 142 41.5%

• Total voters

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Just, wow.

at the end of the day we are being run by inept governments who are being told what to do/advised :)rolleyes:) by people with a huge financial stake in how the next 3 or 4 years pans out .....it doesn't bother me , i'm financially secure , the way the global population is being herded around and being stopped from earning a living going to effect the global economy for years to come , most of our lifetimes in fact.

its not just us you know , billions of people all over the world have had their lives irreversibly changed , if all you can say to that is "just , wow" then , perhaps you need to do some real hard thinking, how do you see this panning out , even if we manage to cull this virus in the next 3 or 4 years (which we won't) the game has been changed , permanently.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ring a ding dong , social awareness , broad scale internet acces , wholesale access to information as to what the ruling class is up to .......covid is a tool to put us back in our box and accept control ....some will think im insane , some are with me .......if the planet felt it was under threat it would have done this 20,000 years ago , this isn't the planet , this is big business crunching down on the dumb ****s and christ knows there's enough of them ...! you'll know you're in the shit when your mobile stops working and your internet gets cut off ....until then carry on and keep saving up the blue ones ....:wink:

this vaccine , that vaccine , oh hold on ....this vaccine , oh dear it's made you poorly but we're indemnified....sorry , ah hold on one more ..!:angel::angel: :mad::clap2:

You are David Icke and I claim my £5.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
For the known variants of Covid-19? No, I don't think we'll have any more lockdowns.

For an unknown variant there's a chance that there will be a lockdown in the future, certainly.

For a different disease at some point in the future? There is an almost 100% certainty that there will be a new lockdown at some point, the question is when.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here