• More chance of 1066 getting a shag

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • go and lick ernest arse Vulture you -unt

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Kev said he would turn up in his Robin outfit for some hot gay sex with 1066 and now he has not turned up 1066 is feeling very unloved

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
vulture said:
Kev said he would turn up in his Robin outfit for some hot gay sex with 1066 and now he has not turned up 1066 is feeling very unloved

Do you not feel a bit of a sad case being 33 years old retail manager and constantly having a go about a teenager on a chatboard? Who cares just ignore the kid, I really fail to see how he causes anyone with a life any real offence.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Albion Dan said:
Do you not feel a bit of a sad case being 33 years old retail manager and constantly having a go about a teenager on a chatboard? Who cares just ignore the kid, I really fail to see how he causes anyone with a life any real offence.

its a laugh you tosser.1066 gives as good as he gets.See you taken the time to read up about me havent you got anything better to do

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
brightonfan_86 said:
If we could get Mbesuma, then I will be very positive about get something at Crewe.

Kev more likely to be shipplerley we are getting closer.Warnock is playing silly buggers

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
vulture said:
its a laugh you tosser.1066 gives as good as he gets.See you taken the time to read up about me havent you got anything better to do

Im a tosser am I? ok then. Its a laugh, haha I just shit myself it was so funny :glare: ! I read up on you because I thought you might be a kid yourself and therefore excusable, you even say you want 1066 to be banned from here in your profile, is that really funny?

I just find it extremely tedious everyone giving the kid constant grief.

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Why do we need to worry for the Crewe match they are THE WORST team in the divison there is no way we will lose to them.

Crikey have some faith we are playing the rock bottom and without doubt WORST team in the division i fully expect and easy win and 3 point son the way to safety.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Taylor159370 said:
I think that their is a possibility that we could have a striker from saturday, possibly Collins Mbesuma as Pompey want to loan him out

Hope so!:glare:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Looks like 1066 has a fantastic chance of getting laid by Saturday :jester: . Wonder if Vulture will volunteer to give him a roasting with Ernest.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Goring Gull said:
Why do we need to worry for the Crewe match they are THE WORST team in the divison there is no way we will lose to them.

I'm worried about them beating us :(

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Icy Gull said:
I'm worried about them beating us :(

I am too, for those who havent been to Gresty its a bloody hard place to go if you need something.

A draw is a good result.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Rougvie said:
I am too, for those who havent been to Gresty its a bloody hard place to go if you need something.

A draw is a good result.

Plus the fact that we never, ever beat Crewe home or away.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and because they seem to have taken the lead quite often recently. Most teams come back and score more than them. Can any of you see us winning if we go behind????

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Icy Gull said:
and because they seem to have taken the lead quite often recently. Most teams come back and score more than them. Can any of you see us winning if we go behind????

No because we cant score more than one goal away from home. Best we can hope for is a draw. FACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here