• go and lick ernest arse Vulture you -unt

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Albion Dan said:
I think well draw or lose. Its turning into that sort of season for me.
Probably. But let's just wait for Uncle Spielberg to confirm this by backing Albion to win, shall we.

Even without US's input, I've got us to lose 2-1.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Albion Dan said:
Im a tosser am I? ok then. Its a laugh, haha I just shit myself it was so funny :glare: ! I read up on you because I thought you might be a kid yourself and therefore excusable, you even say you want 1066 to be banned from here in your profile, is that really funny?

I just find it extremely tedious everyone giving the kid constant grief.

I used to stick up for him until he started sending me Pm saying really silly things.
At least most of my mickey taking of 1066 is harmless and I can tell you he loves it

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bhafc4eva said:
Looks like 1066 has a fantastic chance of getting laid by Saturday :jester: . Wonder if Vulture will volunteer to give him a roasting with Ernest.

Ernest has the mobile phones ready :lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No. no there wont. :(

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Allegedly Alan Smith is coming on loan from Man U.

He said"I have to start somewhere,and even on one leg I expect to be man of the match.Apparently Brighton have just lent a player to Bristol City who plays like a man with both legs broken.I'm hoping to make the play-offs in Cardiff.":down: :down:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
vulture said:
only 3 people had said yes :(

4 now (and the 4th wasn't me)

1066 needs to go out on the pull over the next couple of days. If he gets lucky we might get a player.

Actually, if we all chip in £2 we could probably pay for a hooker for him, in which case he would have got lucky and then we may get our striker.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
there is talks on neil shipperly coming in on loan

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
BensGrandad said:
That will do mustn't lose.
A draw is shit-all use. We're 6 points from safety. How long has it taken us to gain our last six points.

Crewe needs to be a springboard to gain a win and boost confidence. If we don't win, we'll go down.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we do not lose at Crewe that keeps them below us even if they win their game in hand it is then up to us to beat both Millwall and Sheff Wed so the ball is in our court.

If we lose to Crewe the outlook id very grim.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
looks like no one coming in:( but another one leaving in Mcphee
So thats 2 in Henderson and Loft and loads out Kuipers,Jarrett,Elphick,Knight,trolley,Mcphee I think thats the lot:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
no new forward then like 4%(me as well)thought there would be.1066 have you given Emma one yet:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here