Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the Red's sing " You will never walk alone"

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
f*** singing that, if they do sing that, we should just sing over them with a chorus of GOSBTS :clap2:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
They used to play it before kick off at the Goldstone, there was a sea of blue & white scarves whilst it was played, brings a lump to the throat now, thinking about it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think this will be the biggest test of the plastics in the Albion end, some will want to join in.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
They always sing it at the end of a match. Even when 4-0 down to Spurs they still sung it. Beautiful.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I sure hope so - do we sign along too, or do we still do the never get a job lyrics (aka last Liverpool game)

Get a grip!!

Going to post the same about Glad All Over before next Tuesday??!

This is not a Scouse love in. They are a second rate team which has consistently failed over the last 21 seasons and dont you forget it!!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I sure hope so - do we sign along too, or do we still do the never get a job lyrics (aka last Liverpool game)

"Never get a job" is pathetic when there are so many long-term unemployed everywhere. I'd hope we are one set of fans who can do better than the bleedin' obvious ...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
A round of "who the f***ing hell are you" to drown them out would do nicely. Do we sing along FFS. Is this some peoples first game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here