Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the Leeds game be on

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
If you go to

Kings Cross station information, departure boards, parking - Network Rail

it gives all live departures from Kings Cross. All running fine at the moment, should tomorrow be any different?

Fingers crossed we can all make it, I am due into Leeds at 12.47

Not sure how relevant this is nowadays, but when I was a student at Hull uni I used to sometimes travel there by train, which in those days meant changing at Leeds as the direct service from King's Cross to Hull didn't exist until my final year. I never, ever had any problem getting to Leeds whatever the weather (the cost of the train in those days was another matter entirely), although I did end up stranded there once because there were no trains to Hull due to flooding.

So, yeah, I'd be surprised if you had problems getting to Leeds, considering I had no problems getting there when much of the country was flooded (the water looked scarily close as we went up the GNER line). Whether the game is on or not isn't something I can comment on.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I drove to Leeds and back today (Friday - collecting kids from school for half term) and all the roads were clear, no issues whatsoever. Assuming the weather doesn't take a horrible turn for the worst tonight there should be no issues travelling up tomorrow.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I drove to Leeds and back today (Friday - collecting kids from school for half term) and all the roads were clear, no issues whatsoever. Assuming the weather doesn't take a horrible turn for the worst tonight there should be no issues travelling up tomorrow.

I thought it was only Brighton that didn't have enough places for the amount of school places that were needed. Still at least they can get their homework done on the school bus trip. :lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ady from the Albion Roar is also in York. Listen carefully and you can probably hear him . Look for a baldy head and listen for a LOUD voice.

yorkgull

Sep 18, 2005
the north
The missus just lives outside Badger Hill in Hull Road, York. she's now a full-time Albion follower..

Live just behind st johns and my missus doesn't want to have anythin to do with the Albion. Think it was the time I took her to watch Grimsby Brighton on Valentine's day. It was bloody freezing! She wasn't very happy!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bitterly cold overnight up north , roads are clear and trains running fine but wrap up warm.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Warming up nicely now - it has reached a positively balmy -4C on the banks of the Severn and once again my local side have fallen foul of the weather - Bewdley Town haven't been able to play a game since mid November either because of cold or flooding. And you think you've got it bad :)

No problems in the northern hotspot that is Leeds though. Game on!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Whereabouts in York are you? My brother and his lot are all up there, too, in Earswick. Good to see there's a York BHA contingent :clap2:

At the uni :) seen a few other albion fans too in the SU bar when we've been on telly. Also know another albion fan from college in brighton, posts on here sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here