Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the Leeds game be on

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I think the GAME will go ahead. Access to the stadium and the pich will be ok. Leeds havent had a game called off in something like 30 years my Leeds office tells me.

BUT whether the trains will run from LKX is an ENTIRELY different matter :angry:

this

i'm going in the opposite direction, york to kings x, if the trains are off, i am f u c k e d.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think the GAME will go ahead. Access to the stadium and the pich will be ok. Leeds havent had a game called off in something like 30 years my Leeds office tells me.

BUT whether the trains will run from LKX is an ENTIRELY different matter :angry:

If the trains are screwed, call me, get me a match ticket and I will DRIVE you up there :thumbsup:

Itching to go now...

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Up here in Huddersfield currently -1 foggy but no sign of snow - i don't avtually think we will get much but you can never tell.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Trains will be fine, wasnt any problems with the snow over the weekend and there probably wont be again. As i said if your worried, travel earlier.

Its not the snow we have to be worried about but the rails getting iced up , the next 2 nights will see sub zero temperatures up in the frozen northern wastelands.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Rails getting icy wouldnt cause a problem. If it was really cold then ice can stick to the overhead lines, which when the trains pantograph hits it, can damage and break - or the points could freeze together, thats all the problems it can really cause.

Oh and it can occasionally cause trains to break down somehow - not that i want to worry anyone...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm still giving it some thought, but it would look a bit lame if I drove up on my own :lolol:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hope it goes ahead. We have just arrived......and yes, I know which day it is!

Can you put a hot water bottle near my seat please? Area B2 Row M Seat 48, ta :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I have to drive from Gosport to Leeds tomorrow (Friday) to collect my kids from school for half term. Would be a real bummer if the weather closed in and I had to stay the night, then the match was on!

The following weekend I have to take them back to school on Sunday - maybe a trip to Anfield on the return leg?

Brighton247.com

Jan 22, 2012
WSL
The game will go ahead 100% they will be able to cope with the snow, its the travel that may stop you from seeing it. My old man has tickets but he's going to reevaluate the situation in the morning if the roads are that bad he might not go. the old dear mentioned earlier there has been a lot of accidents up north. My auntie lives near Leeds. The game will still be played though

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Slight covering here in parts of Leeds but nothing that will be around by tomorrow there's no way the game will be off

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Just another thought. If the game goes ahead but the trains don't run and we can't get there I presume we don't get a refund?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here