Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will next season be more enjoyable if we go down?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Personally for me this season has been total GASH! Whether we stay up or go down the THRILL of supporting the Albion has totally left me this season. Our total inability to get a any half decent loan player has left me dispondant. At least if we go down we may be able to look forward to a game "we should win" rather than thinking "Who the hell can we beat?"

:down:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
If we don't sign a decent League One striker in the mould of Bobby or Leon, then next season will be one of absolute boring, dire midtable mediocrity. Something that we're not used to, and something that would probably hurt the club (in terms of support) than being in a relegation battle like we are now.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
No. FA Cup round 1 and LDV Vans. Just 2 of the many joys of Division 1.

Oh and lets not forget Leyton Orient... please no.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
We might win a few games, we might even score more than just the one goal a game!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Uncle Buck said:
Getting relegated will be a nightmare, as some of the places we will have to visit are the dullest shit holes this country has to offer.

I'd rather visit a shit hole and have a remote chance of winning rather than go to somewhere 'glam' like Southampton and get beat.

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
no way next season in Div one is not in question, a couple of wins will change this whole season....they are coming
still got to play millwall, crewe and sheff wed :clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
TrevorDove said:
We might win a few games, we might even score more than just the one goal a game!
Unless McGhee is still in charge.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
bellsize seagull said:
no way next season in Div one is not in question, a couple of wins will change this whole season....they are coming
still got to play millwall, crewe and sheff wed :clap2:

We've managed to aget a STONKING 2 pts from that lot so far this season...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There's still loads of games to go until the end of the season so we aint down yet. If it comes to the last game of the season we'll scrape a draw to send someone else down in our place. If shit happens and we drop a lot of Div 1 clubs will be pleased financially because of our largeish away support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here