Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will next season be more enjoyable if we go down?

Dandyman

In London village.
bellsize seagull said:
no way next season in Div one is not in question, a couple of wins will change this whole season....they are coming
still got to play millwall, crewe and sheff wed :clap2:

Which gives, on your reckoning another 9 points. How do we reach the (at least) 50 points we will need for survival ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I hope we become the GRIMSBY of 2004.
They got relegated the last game of the 2004/5 season.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
in answer to your original question

no it would'nt :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Uncle Buck said:
Getting relegated will be a nightmare, as some of the places we will have to visit are the dullest shit holes this country has to offer.

But they won't charge us £30!

And I miss being able to sit in a pub somewhere close to an away ground and just chat to the locals about football. The Championship seems to be full of clubs where that just doesn't happen.

Personally, I think The Championship has been a bit dull. Of course I want us to stay up, but I wouldn't feel devasted at the thought of League One next season. All the time we cannot compete at this level, it's not actually much fun.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Gritt23 said:
But they won't charge us £30!

And I miss being able to sit in a pub somewhere close to an away ground and just chat to the locals about football. The Championship seems to be full of clubs where that just doesn't happen.

Personally, I think The Championship has been a bit dull. Of course I want us to stay up, but I wouldn't feel devasted at the thought of League One next season. All the time we cannot compete at this level, it's not actually much fun.

The drinking in the towns that host Championship football seems to be better than those in League One, far more GBG Pubs in this league, have been doing my best to help save them...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I feel mid table mediocrity beckons if we go down.

Gillingham beckons if we go down.

Crap ground we paid for!

Crap pubs!

Crap pikey town!

WE ARE STAYING UP!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here