Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Middlesbrough park the bus?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
They have to, there's far to much at stake.
A rare goal in front of the South Stand, would be good on Saturday.

... that Brighton score (just clarifying for you)...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They will park the bus have no fear as a point would be a good result for them.

It would be nice if we scored early however a 92nd minute winner would be fine

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I hate it when you can actually see an opposing side target one of our players as a potential weak point.

I read it that he was pointing out someone who can score goals in the South Stand. One of which was probably our goal of the season so far.

:goal:

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Would love to see

Brezovan

Calde
Greer
El abd
Mattock

Bridcutt
Navarro

Buckley
Vicente
Lualua

CMS

Subs: Ankergren, Vincelot, Dicker, Noone, Vokes

That front 4 :drool:

Hopefully nooney buckers and CMS have recovered from the virus

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Would love to see

Brezovan

Calde
Greer
El abd
Mattock

Bridcutt
Navarro

Buckley
Vicente
Lualua

CMS

Subs: Ankergren, Vincelot, Dicker, Noone, Vokes

That front 4 :drool:

Hopefully nooney buckers and CMS have recovered from the virus

Height in attack. Vokes for Kazenga.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
From a Middlesbrough friend of mine..

""I felt pretty positive before the last game and got my 1-0 prediction spot on! This time round, not so confident. We're in bad form and our recent team selections have been strange. We have 3 decent CBs at the club, but Hines just suffered concussion, plus Bates and Williams might be out for the rest of the season. Last night we ended up with a team without a single CB and started with 4 central midfielders and not a single out-and-out striker on the pitch. Not looking good. Think you're gunna take this one 3-0 and finish the season 4th or 5th. Still reckon we have a good shot of sneaking into the playoffs though...""

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bates out for season.

5th cruciate ligament injury of career :O

Poor fucker.

I'm not sure your choice of smiley is at all called for, to be honest.

As for Saturday -they've recalled Stephen McManus from his loan at Bristol City, to replace him in the squad.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
From a Middlesbrough friend of mine..

""I felt pretty positive before the last game and got my 1-0 prediction spot on! This time round, not so confident. We're in bad form and our recent team selections have been strange. We have 3 decent CBs at the club, but Hines just suffered concussion, plus Bates and Williams might be out for the rest of the season. Last night we ended up with a team without a single CB and started with 4 central midfielders and not a single out-and-out striker on the pitch. Not looking good. Think you're gunna take this one 3-0 and finish the season 4th or 5th. Still reckon we have a good shot of sneaking into the playoffs though...""

Middlesbrough seemed to play well against Sunderland. We could not beat Sunderland in normal time, partly because the goal post kept Macca's attempt out. Should be close.

I think they play more like Sunderland than Cardiff?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Sunderland - Done
Newcastle - Done
Middlesbrough - TBC

How many teams have done the North-East treble in one season, other than the big Prem boys?

I think we'll be ok. I agree that they'll park the bus, but if we play at least one winger and can force a goal before half time then I can't see us doing anything other than going on and winning once they open up...

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sunderland - Done
Newcastle - Done
Middlesbrough - TBC

How many teams have done the North-East treble in one season, other than the big Prem boys?

I think we'll be ok. I agree that they'll park the bus, but if we play at least one winger and can force a goal before half time then I can't see us doing anything other than going on and winning once they open up...

Could be 1-0 then ???

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Well they certainly didn't park the bus did they? Two great footballing sides, gutted to draw but fair result IMO

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
On paper its two tight defences and two not particularly high scoring teams . 5-4 then .

Our strikers are shit you can count the goals Vokes has scored over the last 5 years on your fingers .Tony has spent 100 million on the ground, 15 million on the training ground but Gus could not justify Murrays wage demand of 7K a week,What a fcuking joke,a defender got us the draw today

Last edited:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Our strikers are shit you can count the goals Vokes has scored over the last 5 years on your fingers .Tony has spent 100 million on the ground, 15 million on the training ground but Gus could not justify Murrays wage demand of 7K a week,What a fcuking joke

Because Murray has been prolific this season.......

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All I can say is that Boro must have parked the bus in the bloody Serengeti, such were the acres of space they were free to roam around in.

Just won't do :nono:

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I think the bus broke down somewhere and they were forced to change tactics. Lets hope they get it fixed quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here