Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will Lewis Dunk be secretly relieved...

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I'm not sure what Dunky could have done if he had got on. With Pickford launching it over his head straight to the opposition, Rice taking it off his toes and no midfielder coming short for the ball on the turn, I suspect he may have found it extremely frustrating. Just a tragedy that his peak footballing years coincided with Southgate's England tactics :shrug:

Still head and shoulders Albion's GOAT :thumbsup:
If you watch the lead up to Spain's winner you will see Guehi attempting a long ball to Watkins but kicking it into touch. From the throw-in Spain play it forward until it reaches Williams who crosses for Oyazabal to run past a sleeping/tired/lazy/can't be bothered Guehi to score the winner. So, not one error but two by Guehi for the winning goal. Dunk is a better passer and a better defender.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you watch the lead up to Spain's winner you will see Guehi attempting a long ball to Watkins but kicking it into touch. From the throw-in Spain play it forward until it reaches Williams who crosses for Oyazabal to run past a sleeping/tired/lazy/can't be bothered Guehi to score the winner. So, not one error but two by Guehi for the winning goal. Dunk is a better passer and a better defender.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Dunk/Stones was the best centre back lineup England had out there and should have started, but you'd only see half the player you see at the Albion because so many of the things that he is really good at, you wouldn't see happen under Southgate :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here