Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Kazenga LuaLua Get a Permanent Deal?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I can't help but feel that Lua Lua is destined to play for us next year. Can't see anything happening until August though.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I can't help but feel that Lua Lua is destined to play for us next year. Can't see anything happening until August though.
transfer deadline day I reckon

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
transfer deadline day I reckon

Possibly, but I feel sure that Gus will not be happy to wait that long this year. It is too late for him to know where he stands with players for the coming season. We came good last season, but the start was a shambles with the uncertainty over his joining.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Absoultely no reason why we cant get him on a permanent deal. The lad loved it down here last season, i csnt imagine he commands wages which would be beyond us, and i think Bloom would go as far as needed with the transfer fee as Gus literally creams himself over Kaz.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can we change the title of this thread to "will Kazenga LuaLua get a permanent deal?" The title suggests that we have signed him!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Please, please make this happen Gus and Tony...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Newcastle are bing linked with N'Zogbia again today.
After coming on and doing ok at Chelsea LuaLua came on at 3-0 against west Brom, and of course it ended 3-3, don't know if he actually did anything but I doubt he could've done much to impress.

:)

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I really think that Pardew will try to make it difficult for us and slap a silly value on him.
Hope I'm wrong as I would love to see Lua Lua back where he belongs, but I just don't trust Pardew at all.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I really think that Pardew will try to make it difficult for us and slap a silly value on him.
Hope I'm wrong as I would love to see Lua Lua back where he belongs, but I just don't trust Pardew at all.

Ex Palace player, stains manager and the reading manager when we battled with them ten years ago.... I reckon Pardew isn't on the christmas card list

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here