Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Kazenga LuaLua Get a Permanent Deal?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Our budget won't be much different from most of those and reading have a 6500 wage cap.

I read that Watford who last season had second worst wages budget to Scunnie, are cutting their wage cap to a paltry 2.5k pw, good news for potentially getting Buckley and shouldn't be a prob with wages of Kaz.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
LuaLua would be the most important signing of the summer IMO. The lad is special, and that's what we need in the Championship.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Here, here - so important that we get him.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
LuaLua would be the most important signing of the summer IMO. The lad is special, and that's what we need in the Championship.

He would be a massively important signing but I still think the most important signing is a proven Championship striker. We already have Bennett and Noone and Buckley might be coming too (seems more likely after Watford said they have to sell). We also played much of last season with a narrow 4-4-2. We created a lot of chances last season and we didn't take enough of them so although I would be delighted if we sign LuaLua, a striker is the vital signing in my view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here