Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will it be a new record attendance at the Amex against Watford?

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I obviously missed this but can you say how the club managed to increase number of seats? Thanks in adva

1,000 extra seats by filling in gaps. If you have a season ticket you had better check the seat number because many have changed as a result. There will no doubt be a lot of confused people on Saturday.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If you have a season ticket you had better check the seat number because many have changed as a result. There will no doubt be a lot of confused people on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Your seat number/row is clearly stated on your ST/match ticket.

How complicated is that? :shrug:

Add to the fact that most people will be where they were.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hmm I thought this had changed. When I click on the resale button it says I can list my ticket for the following games:

Season Ticket Exchange is open for the below games:

Click here for more information and to calculate your potential refund value.

Albion v Watford
21/08/2021 17:30
American Express Community Stadium

Albion v Everton
Albion v Everton
28/08/2021 15:00

Albion v Leicester
19/09/2021 14:00

The website is clear….you can list them any time, but they’ll only be available to purchase once the game has sold out…….imagine there would be a lot more than 1200 available for Watford if exchange tickets had already been listed.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
The website is clear….you can list them any time, but they’ll only be available to purchase once the game has sold out…….imagine there would be a lot more than 1200 available for Watford if exchange tickets had already been listed.

Ok gotcha, thanks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is the ticket exchange open ?

And if a ST sells a ticket on there do they still get a non-attendance Barber Black Mark ?

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
If you have a season ticket you had better check the seat number because many have changed as a result. There will no doubt be a lot of confused people on Saturday.

Your seat number/row is clearly stated on your ST/match ticket.

How complicated is that? :shrug:

Add to the fact that most people will be where they were.[/QUOTE]

Why the sniffy comment? If this bloke doesn't even know that there are 1,000 extra seats and the knock-on effect then there is a fair chance others don't...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is the ticket exchange open ?

And if a ST sells a ticket on there do they still get a non-attendance Barber Black Mark ?

You can list the ticket you want to resell, but I think there's around 1K tickets still on general sale. It will probably sell out before Saturday.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
I obviously missed this but can you say how the club managed to increase number of seats? Thanks in adva

1,000 extra seats by filling in gaps. If you have a season ticket you had better check the seat number because many have changed as a result. There will no doubt be a lot of confused people on Saturday.

Same seat different number that’s all. Unless of course someone’s a complete newbie then you just follow the signs. To be honest just about everyone knows where to go - which stand, which block, which row - so any apparent confusion will probably be alcohol inspired. :D

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Same seat different number that’s all. Unless of course someone’s a complete newbie then you just follow the signs. To be honest just about everyone knows where to go - which stand, which block, which row - so any apparent confusion will probably be alcohol inspired. :D

So given that it's a 5:30 KO then we should expect a lot of alcohol inspired confusion...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Okay, but football fans haven’t been able to watch a live game in 18 months so I would assume there would be a huge uptake in available tickets. Plus, I wonder how many people have decided not to go on holiday because of Covid restrictions?

Not many judging by the traffic on the roads I've seen over the last few days

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I might be wrong here, but surely the £20 fee means that your unwanted ticket goes straight on sale rather than waiting for a sell out?

Completely wrong there Hugo! £20 gives you the right to transfer the ticket to a MyAlbion+ member and nothing else.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Hmm I thought this had changed. When I click on the resale button it says I can list my ticket for the following games:

Season Ticket Exchange is open for the below games:

Click here for more information and to calculate your potential refund value.

Albion v Watford
21/08/2021 17:30

Albion v Everton
Albion v Everton
28/08/2021 15:00

Albion v Leicester
19/09/2021 14:00

You can list it for sale whenever but the club won't sell your seat until all their available seats have sold first.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
So far this season, attendances seem to be massively down on pre COVID levels which is understandable. Burnley only had 16,000 there on Saturday so 5,000 below capacity and there has been a big reduction on usual attendances in the football league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here