• Longer than so but you will love again

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • You? Girls? Kissing? Never.

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Well, it's been 4 months and nothing. I would say this has to be my biggest barren patch ever. Now that I hardly ever go to clubs and there are no available fitties at my work I can't even see when it next might happen. Perhaps a poll will help.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Try to find someone who isn't exactly like you. Approval from doppelgangers is always pleasant, but remember that sometimes squares do fit in circular holes.
Also, you're going back to school in the coming weeks, so there's no chance of living without some drunken lunge for long.

What style are you on the lookout for?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Try to find someone who isn't exactly like you. Approval from doppelgangers is always pleasant, but remember that sometimes squares do fit in circular holes.
Also, you're going back to school in the coming weeks, so there's no chance of living without some drunken lunge for long.

What style are you on the lookout for?

One with boobs and a face. Nice to see you remembered I'm off to study Meado, start next week infact.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
One with boobs and a face. Nice to see you remembered I'm off to study Meado, start next week infact.

I have boobs and a face. A-lass i am unavailable.

Surely you are allowed to do something about the teachers/dons you fancy nowadays and they have to show interest in the points you make.

I remember the occasional thing from another person's life. I wish i ever had the courage to finish anything and give up something to restart for something finer, more fulfilling and certifiable, so all the best to you Les.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im sure you will mate.

At the moment you are like Ian Rush in his Leeds United era.

Soon the goals will start flowing like Michael Owen mate.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Does the girl having to be a willing participent in the kiss? If not then I don't see the problem!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Maybe a hot Gunther will help?

Then again, probably not in the kissing department.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have boobs and a face. A-lass i am unavailable.

Surely you are allowed to do something about the teachers/dons you fancy nowadays and they have to show interest in the points you make.

I remember the occasional thing from another person's life. I wish i ever had the courage to finish anything and give up something to restart for something finer, more fulfilling and certifiable, so all the best to you Les.

You properly with the Spanish Lady now Meado?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here