• Longer than so but you will love again

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • You? Girls? Kissing? Never.

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
You properly with the Spanish Lady now Meado?

I am off for a weekend in Madrid in 9 days time.
A very odd situation overall. I have to pinch myself convincing me it's not fantasy. And also remind myself that her and i have met a number of times and this is a step from that rather than purely the toxic imaginings of the lonely.
My brain keeps terrifyingly returning and broadening, so as i continue to re-emerge or age months in moments i'll be interestingly more attractive or uglier to her in seconds.
She's a very nice person, and very pretty. I'll "fill you in" on my adventures in SPain's capital once i return.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I am off for a weekend in Madrid in 9 days time.
A very odd situation overall. I have to pinch myself convincing me it's not fantasy. And also remind myself that her and i have met a number of times and this is a step from that rather than purely the toxic imaginings of the lonely.
My brain keeps terrifyingly returning and broadening, so as i continue to re-emerge or age months in moments i'll be interestingly more attractive or uglier to her in seconds.
She's a very nice person, and very pretty. I'll "fill you in" on my adventures in SPain's capital once i return.

Pics?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

madani2.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Northbrook. Doing the Moving Image HND. Basically media production so will be doing sound, lighting, camera, editing etc.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Isn't Adrie doing a scimilar course ? Could we be witnessing the birth of NSC's first business pertnership ?

You never know could even be adrie's first kiss, and the one our friend Les so desperately needs. ???

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You never know could even be adrie's first kiss, and the one our friend Les so desperately needs. ???

He is an attractive man unfortunately. I am after a female. She doesn't have to be attractive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here