Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will God help Madeline McCann?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
readingstockport said:
And doesn't she look utterly distraught in that picture?

what the f***ing hell is that supposed to mean?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Dave the Gaffer said:
If by seeing him, he gives solice in their time of suffering, and they believe that there is such an entity of God, who are we to pass judgement.

At the end of the day ( literally), we will find out if there is such a thing as God when we die.

Before then, it is a matter of faith.

I fail to see why people with faith are subject to ridicule.

Serious question Dave, and it is not ridiculing your beliefs.

To a believer what is God, is he a person? Who is he?

What is his role to Mankind and the human race ?

Like I said, its not taking the piss, I just dont get it.

I am not asking you to justify your beliefs to me, and you dont even have to answer the questions, its just help me understand what difference it makes to peoples lives believing over those who dont! :drink:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Lokki 7 said:
The parents of Madeline McCann are supposedly devout Catholics, they must then believe that god is all powerful, all seeing and that nothing can oppose his will. Given this belief, surely it must be the case that god either wanted their daughter to be abducted, or at least knew it happened and chose to do nothing about it? Is it the case that god is punishing them for leaving their children unattended? Not the sort of god I would turn to to get me through such hard times, I’d be more likely to give the pope a slap then bow down before him.
(Unless they were just tapping him for information due to his extensive experience with pedophiles, but I somehow doubt it.)

No

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here