Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Barnard Castle looking beautiful B8DFCC46-52A5-440B-9B3B-B94BB5DE0640.jpeg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The main thing that pissed me off with the Cummings show and I may say 30 minutes late, by design by him to piss the media off no doubt is that Paddington 2 was cancelled. Now that really is unforgivable

Jan 30, 2008
Scheming lefty Daily Mail tricking apolitical members of the public and lifelong tories into writing to their MPs to express their pain at losing loved ones and not being told that they could 'use their judgement' to break the rules.

It seems very strange that some dyed in the wool tories are deciding to side with someone who is an obvious liar, unelected and not even a party member against resigning tory ministers, loyal constituency MPs, prominent Brexiteers, the right wing press, lifelong tory voters and high profile party members. Thatcher would have had him out so fast that his feet wouldn't have touched the ground. Churchill would have kicked him in the backside for good measure.

Johnson is now to blame for this. He is weak, lazy, cowardly and arrogant. He is David Brent calling the speaking clock instead of sacking Finchy. He didn't manage his staff, he didn't establish a chain of command for his unaccountable political hack in his absence and he is too frightened or selfish to do the job the country requires of him. The attention now needs to focus on him. He needs to stop deflecting and account for his failure to manage his employee, or admit that he can't and resign.
I'M OUTRAGED :rolleyes:
regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
It might be an 80 seat majority, but there are well over 50 Tory seats with a winning margin of less than 5% - a lot in the North/Midlands where the Tories were "lent" votes to deliver Brexit. A General Election might seem a long way off, but clearly A LOT of Tory MPs are pretty worried already. Why else would they be taking so much notice of their constituents? Much as we're focussing on Cummings, the real issue is the danger to public health as a result of the perceived "one rule for the elite, another for the people". The way things are going, there's a real danger of a second spike in infections. And lots more people will die. Johnson is putting his loyalty to Cummings ahead of many potential deaths. He is probably toast before the next GE anyway, but if there is a second spike, he is definitely OUT! And a fantastic scapegoat for all the other government ministers who have f*cked things up.

been down the beach lately ???
regards
DF

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
My world has been turned upside down. This conservative government are planning to spend millions to get rough sleepers off the streets. Are they communists?
I find myself agreeing with Piers Morgan, Peston and the effing Daily Mail!
The world has gone mad, I tells ya.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'M OUTRAGED :rolleyes:
regards
DF

If you have no argument, write something that sounds like a teenager who hasn't done his homework and is trying to make the class laugh... with him? Yes, obviously with him.... No, definitely not at him....Shut up head voices. You're stupid, not me!

Jan 30, 2008
If you have no argument, write something that sounds like a teenager who hasn't done his homework and is trying to make the class laugh... with him? Yes, obviously with him.... No, definitely not at him....Shut up head voices. You're stupid, not me!

as baker lite said, most people still getting on with their lives as best they can, you carry on with your faux outrage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
In February this year Caroline Flack prematurely ended her life, the reason was because she was hounded by the media, social and mainstream. She was targeted because of a row with her boyfriend Lewis Burton. Yes she allegedly hit him with a lamp, but Burton didn't undertake any further action. The storm that followed proved to be too much for Caroline .
Now we have a situation where a father panicked/made a bad decision, and is being subjected to the most horrible abuse by the media. Nobody can tell me that the mass scrum confronting him in front of his wife and child, or the setting up a large screen blasting out the news to his home with his wife and child is acceptable. I have to wonder how much damage has been done to the son of Dominic Cummings. But I suspect a large part of our society will not even give this a second thought.
For all of you that remember the death of Caroline Flack, remember the campaign afterwards.
BE NICE

how would you hold this compulsive liar to account?

if he could be taught the error of his ways, he would be a better person which would benefit his wife and child :shrug:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
as baker lite said, most people still getting on with their lives as best they can, you carry on with your faux outrage
regards
DF

You now sound like the voices in Johnson's head 'Please make it go away. Please make it go away. Why won't it stop?!'

I took your awful cod-country song out of the quote. Shania's producer and ex, Mutt Lange produced some much better records:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75OxuXHhYJI

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here