Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The police have not charged or cautioned Him.

The police did not charge or caution Cecil Parkinson or John Profumo - they still had to resign though. So did Edwina Currie. Cummings has done more damage to his government than all there of 'em put together.

Your avatar suits you, by the way.........

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The police did not charge or caution Cecil Parkinson or John Profumo - they still had to resign though. So did Edwina Currie. Cummings has done more damage to his government than all there of 'em put together.

Your avatar suits you, by the way.........

That's pushing it a little isn't it. Profumo was much worse. What about Blair who hoodwinked us I to war

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He won’t go however the contempt him and the senior members of the cabinet have shown to the public will leave a bad taste for a long time to come. However with no credible opposition and a large parliamentary majority these liars and chancers know they can pretty much do what they want for the next four years.

I cannot recall a time when we had such poor government and even weaker opposition it’s a very depressing situation this country has found itself in.

Jan 30, 2008
He won’t go however the contempt him and the senior members of the cabinet have shown to the public will leave a bad taste for a long time to come. However with no credible opposition and a large parliamentary majority these liars and chancers know they can pretty much do what they want for the next four years.

I cannot recall a time when we had such poor government and even weaker opposition it’s a very depressing situation this country has found itself in.
i'd be more concerned with covid 19 at the moment ??? been down the beach lately ?
regards
DF

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Will Cummings go ?

as baker lite said, most people still getting on with their lives as best they can, you carry on with your faux outrage

DF

Oh you very much wish.
This has nothing to do about what Cummings did and whether he should be sacked. For you it’s a simple equation.
Cummings = Brexit,
Brexit = no ****ing immigrants,
Ergo Cummings is a great guy he must stay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That's pushing it a little isn't it. Profumo was much worse. What about Blair who hoodwinked us I to war

No he wasn't - all he did was shag someone who wasn't his wife (not commendable, but not illegal). There was a great media witch-hunt and a general panic in government that secrets were being passed to the Russians through one of Keeler's other shag buddies. They weren't.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
If your opinion is that Cummings has done nothing wrong, care to explain why?

Have never said he did nothing wrong. Just what he did was understandable. He had worked closely with PM and with wife ill, had to consider who could look after child if they had virus and had to enter hospital. In circumstances my wife and I would have done same. By the way I am not a Tory supporter.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

You don't recall the Thatcher years then? - when dear old Michael Foot (aka Corbyn Mk.I) was 'in charge' (I use the term loosely) of Militant Tendency - sorry, I mean the Labour Party.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here