Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Reality is people who have never voted Tory have vowed never to vote Tory.
With 4 and a half years in office still to go and an 80 seat majority, no one, apart from the anti semites at Momentum, no one cares if a couple chose or relocate within the guidelines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just the public. Who you clearly have as much contempt for as Cummings. A disgrace.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
No wonder he attempts to put off any requirement to be questioned.

All he has is lots of erms, slogans and attempts at humour, but no actual knowledge of anything.

It’s because he’s only ever cared about two things in his entire life.*

1. Jolly well beating everyone else to become the Prime Minister.

2. Having his name forever in the history books as having been Prime Minister.

It’s that damn pesky bit in the middle that’s causing all the problems.

* Well, not including vigorously shagging lots of totty so he can spaff off a few more children, that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No, the general public are to busy getting on with their lives, just a handful of Fannys expressing faux outrage .

Whilst still in lockdown, or just like your Dear Leader and ****ing off up north to Mummy and Daddy's estate?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No, the general public are to busy getting on with their lives, just a handful of Fannys expressing faux outrage .

Very Trumpian response. “Those truckers, they’re beeping for me”. It’s pretty pathetic.

Point of fact though. We are all “getting on with our lives”. For example I’ve just done the washing up and about to go for a walk on the beach. But I still think Cummings was wrong.

Are you imagining we are frozen with rage? Unable to perform even the simplest of tasks?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It always amuses me when I hear this, do the callers call in a say something like, I’m Geoff the Tory and I’m from Middle England??

I wasn't listening to all the self introductions but I think it was Geoff , from somewhere said " I'm a small businessman who has voted Tory at the last 3 General elections... "

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Reality is people who have never voted Tory have vowed never to vote Tory.
With 4 and a half years in office still to go and an 80 seat majority, no one, apart from the anti semites at Momentum, no one cares if a couple chose or relocate within the guidelines.

It might be an 80 seat majority, but there are well over 50 Tory seats with a winning margin of less than 5% - a lot in the North/Midlands where the Tories were "lent" votes to deliver Brexit. A General Election might seem a long way off, but clearly A LOT of Tory MPs are pretty worried already. Why else would they be taking so much notice of their constituents? Much as we're focussing on Cummings, the real issue is the danger to public health as a result of the perceived "one rule for the elite, another for the people". The way things are going, there's a real danger of a second spike in infections. And lots more people will die. Johnson is putting his loyalty to Cummings ahead of many potential deaths. He is probably toast before the next GE anyway, but if there is a second spike, he is definitely OUT! And a fantastic scapegoat for all the other government ministers who have f*cked things up.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Your analysis couldn't be more wrong: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...ver-labour-drops-by-nine-points-a4451501.html. The biggest drop in a party lead in a decade: nine points in a week! You can try to say black is white if you want, but it won't change the fact that this has broken through to all segments of British society like no political story in a very long time. Johnson is looking like Gordon Brown in the back of his car with his mic still on.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Dont dare to have an opinion that is against majority on here

To be fair, I think voicing support of Cummings would get derided on pretty much any platform. He’s so clearly lying.
His drive and his day out? Yeah, not great. At odds with all government advice. But not the worst thing that has ever been done by the elite, I’m sure.
The lies and the point blank refusal by him and other Tory’s to acknowledge any wrong doing? Unforgivable.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Lol.

Says the high priest of high horsed faux outrage.

You should know I guess. Lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here