Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not good enough Cummings. Weasel words - and total arrogance. He has to go. It's reached the stage now where it's him or Boris that has to go - and love him or hate him, in this time of trouble and turmoil the last thing we need is another contest for PM.

Once Cummings has gone, Boris still needs to apologise for his error of judgement before we can move on.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I will enjoy this while it lasts. Been missing Bercow winding people up as a bit of light relief whilst the country is shafted. This has filled the gap for a while. Surely there are more unpleasant scrotes that can be wheeled out to entertain us plebs.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
if he was better but wasn't sure if his eyesight was good enough to drive, surely the government could have sent a car?

The drive to Bernard Castle (45 mins, not 30 as he stated) bit is plainly horses**t!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Two questions that should have been asked:
Can your wife not drive?
Why did it take a full hour’s drive to find out if your eyes work?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A pity you aren't one of the journos at the press conference, the one to sum up.

If I'm wrong and he doesn't get off scott free, and there is no fall out in the government, no resignations, no protests, and we all do what some folk think is the right thing (move on, nothing to see here) I'd be delighted.

But I fear I'm not wrong.

Tells us a lot about Boris, though. Can you imagine crossing this man, or even disagreeing with him? Malcolm Tucker was generally polite to his party leader. Cummings? I wonder how many times he has called Boris a stupid fat ****? At cabinet meetings? In private? I am beginning to think Boris may be a masochist.

I think the big question missing from that summation is why he couldn't work from home in Durham. I know it is horrible in Durham with concrete blocks everywhere that compel you to drive 25 miles to check you can drive but surely they have enough broadband speed that lets you video conference?

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Not good enough Cummings. Weasel words - and total arrogance. He has to go. It's reached the stage now where it's him or Boris that has to go - and love him or hate him, in this time of trouble and turmoil the last thing we need is another contest for PM.

Once Cummings has gone, Boris still needs to apologise for his error of judgement before we can move on.

Boris cant let him go now, having spent hours with him yesterday and today cooking up this story and publicly backing him. The complete disdain they must hold us in and stupidity they must think most of the population display are apparent in this load of old bollocks they have served up.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Yes we need to move on now.

He isn't going anywhere.
The government need to up their game and start impressing us with how they run the country.

If they fail to, they are dead in the water.

This saga will be thrown back at them time and time again.

I don’t think the country can move on at the moment.

How can the Government issue guidelines on what we can and cannot do when Cummings has so blatantly broken the rules and doesn’t think he has?

There’s going to be to be so much confusion going forward now, many people will just do what they want.

Moral Hazard as Mervyn King once said.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
So, lets get this straight.

He left downing street in a hurry after his wife had been feeling unwell with symptoms. - Fair enough.

That's not quite correct, she had been feeling unwell, but not with symptoms of Covid-19.

The same as when they travelled north, she was still unwell, but not with any Covid-19 symptoms.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He said he was never tested for Covid-19, you would think there might have been at least one test kit for him to have given his access to senior government officials ?

By saying he and his wife have never been tested for Covid this allows him to deny knowing he was perfectly well when he drove up north to celebrate his mum's birthday.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
41db6f8aaeb5329f9c99b38c4ca27e44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The BBC, having just read out three tweets from loyalist tory MPs saying 'Nothing to see here' are now seeking the opinions of two former advisors to tory prime ministers. There are MPs from all political parties and from none saying the exact opposite, why are they not represented on BBC1 ?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The day of the 'eyesight trip' to Barnard Castle was his WIFE'S BIRTHDAY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here