Will Cummings go ?

• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I honestly couldn't care either way whether he goes or stays.

He intentionally put the health and lives of his Parents at risk. Not to mention any health workers who might have had to treat them if his parents had become ill or needed treatment.

If he is allowed to stay then to me. This Government Ministers making such decisions are no different to the person who spat at the Tube Worker at Victoria Station who then eventually died.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Obviously more to come out.. which now has.

He is toast.

He was allegedly spotted back up there after recovering and returning to London.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Not sure what the issue is with getting rid of him, frankly.

Do it now, do it quickly, and then he can be brought back in a year or so when he can claim to have learned his lesson.

I'm sure creative ways can be found for Cummings to still advise from afar (even Durham), if they really can't function without him.

Indeed. It's a bit weird.

The coming year may be a wee bit tricky, and they do seem rather reliant on him. But you'd have thought they'd want to get it over and done quickly as you say.

Maybe he is threatening something if they don't back him up. Can't imagine he'd be in a positon to cause any damage to the PM, or the governmentt generally. Surely?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Who are you going to believe, an eyewitness or the entire Government cabinet who will no doubt now be tweeting the same statement saying it wasn't Cummings.
We will soon know, if Cummings was there he wont wait for further confirmation from witnesses he will resign, possibly tonight. If he doesn't a lot of his parliamentary buddies who backed him are also in serious trouble.......The Prime Minister included.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Bit of banter is one thing, libellous remarks are another.
I would imagine nothing will happen, there seems to be an agenda among some on certain threads, as I said, I’m all for a bit of a nobble.
Debate is one thing, slandering someone because they have the cheek to vote to leave the EU is quite another.

Do you mean 'libel' ?
Credit where credits due. You go out of your way to look ridiculous :lolol:

Edit: I see you got advice on the correct term, but confused still. Youre an idiot.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Bit of banter is one thing, libellous remarks are another.
I would imagine nothing will happen, there seems to be an agenda among some on certain threads, as I said, I’m all for a bit of a nobble.
Debate is one thing, slandering someone because they have the cheek to vote to leave the EU is quite another.

LOL

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have indeed, I don’t mind having a bit of banter with fruit loops like you but that post from [MENTION=16026]Palace[/MENTION]findergeneral is outrageous, it is libellous and I suggest he removes it forthwith. Either that or I suggest a mod removes it for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not even sure I would take your case on in a " No Win No Fee Basis "

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The latest Guardian stuff , if true, will surely seal his fate.

They are ramping up the pressure but I'm sure he will limp on.

Edit : There is a terrible arrogance about this whole issue though.

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Cummings breaks rules

it's not that ???

That is what was said “ a self professed racist and Brexit support er”
Is that ok in your opinion ?that someone who dared to vote to leave the EU is racist? Do you really believe that?
As I said, the post has been reported, it is upto the powers that be to do something about it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This ****s me off massively.

I wasn't able to see my grandad who died alone of corona virus and his funeral is on Tue and i have to watch via a video call and this self entitled sh1t can drive across the country to see his parents. People all over have been suffering, not seeing elderly relatives, not being able to attend funerals... surely even the staunchest of tories voters can't condone this.

Then the government all come out defending him and say it is all ok. "Any parent would do the same"... So are you saying he is a better than the rest of us? what the **** have we become. Surely there is one decent person in the cabinet who will speak out against this behaviour? Surely.

There is no way Cummings will resign or get sacked... Seeing everyone come out to protect him simply highlights what most of us suspected all along... He is the puppet master.

That's a very upsetting read. I'm so sorry.....this is getting into unforgivable territory, now.

No doubt the tory shitshower and their media cleerleaders, were they to read your post, would say it was very irresponsible of you to post it. People don't want to read negativity when we are so close to beating this.

:facepalm:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I have not and would not ask you.
Out of interest, do you think it is ok to call someone a racist because they voted to leave the EU?

How many racists do you think voted remain? You chose your company, stop blubbering

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The latest Guardian stuff , if true, will surely seal his fate.

I doubt it but the Tories will take a hammering in the polls if they keep him on (and they really do need him as he is the brains behind the government).

He has been having days out in and around Durham long after recovering and returning to London the c***!

“The two new witnesses were revealed in a joint investigation by the Guardian/Observer and the Sunday Mirror.

One saw him in Durham on 19 April, days after Cummings was photographed in London having recovered from the virus.

A week earlier Cummings was seen by another witness in Barnard Castle on Easter Day, 30 miles away from Durham, the investigation found. The town, which takes its name from the English Heritage site at its centre, is a popular destination for days out.”

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Two wrongs don't make a Right

Yep, agree. But the reality is the governments position on Cummings has put the lock down in jeopodary, they've lost their moral authority

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I have not and would not ask you.
Out of interest, do you think it is ok to call someone a racist because they voted to leave the EU?

Once we’re outside EU regulations and follow our Government I guess so, racist. No rules rule. It’s democracy racist. We can do what we want racist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here