Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Benno's nailed it:-

[tweet]1264237852684161025[/tweet]

I can't imagine the mess the Tories pants would be in if Harry Kane drove to Durham.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No. But it’ll give Johnson’s political opponents ammo for years.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Grass root tories and even backbenchers must be getting twitchy over this one, cant help Boris being nowhere to be seen as he ducks this row for now at least.

Rumour has it, he is stuck in his Fridge.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Someone else who doesn't understand grey.....no, this is beyond mockery. But what do we expect from the government of Boris the Liar?

I too gave them the benefit of doubt for a bit. Always a sucker for a comedy charmer. Years ago a former colleague stole an entire research review article of mine and published it under his name in a book he 'wrote'. I reported him to the journal that published my original article. I saw the bloke a year later. He laughed, and said 'It was too good to alter'. I was expecting he'd get his come-uppance but nothing happened. He went on to publish a series of fraudulent research papers that got his new boss fired from his job (the boss, the senior author, always carries the can). Our charmer, however, went unscathed and became head of department back in his native country (former Eastern Block). He's a brilliant laugh, but a complete crook who lives by the seat of his pants, trading on charm. He also believes his own bullshit. That is a gift. Just like our Boris.

To be fair I have thought they would have said “it cannot be true because he was in pizza express and he does not sweat” By now, seemed to work for Prince Andrew

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is something else. The Spectator (former editor, a certain ABdeP Johnson) is piling on now

First the Mail, now the Speccy - it should slowly be dawning on the government that this isn't a load of lefties moaning but people of all sides of the political divide are outraged

EDIT: I forgot that Cummings' wife also writes for the Spectator. The fact that they're putting the boot in is not good news for No 10. It just needs the Telegraph to join in and Cummings is toast

The issue Cummings has is it can't be spun into "us vs them". Almost everyone observed the lockdown, or at least observed it virtually in full. Very, very few people took the piss as flagrantly as he did, and those who did were vilified within their own communities. What will do for Cummings in the end is not the op-ed pieces or the journalists questions, it will be the ordinary people who weren't able to attend the funerals of close relatives, or who weren't able to be at the birth of a child, or who have had young children and their parents haven't been able to meet them, or have other similarly heart-breaking stories of moments of their lives they've lost forever. Those people have made a huge personal sacrifice, for this tosser to then go out and basically stick two fingers up to them.

I've never seen so many people so furious about something online from across the spectrum since I've been doing social media. Never.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Benno's nailed it:-

[tweet]1264237852684161025[/tweet]

I can't imagine the mess the Tories pants would be in if Harry Kane drove to Durham.

Or if Raheem Sterling had driven 10 miles from his home.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I fancy a day out on Brighton seafront tomorrow.

Sadly I don't have any kids. So just popping next door to borrow a couple from my neighbour.

Are there any vulnerable group pensioners here on NSC that I could drop them off at to look after. Don't worry I have already made sure that I have Corona Virus symptoms. So that should ensure that the kids pick it up on the drive down As we will be in a really confined space during the several hours drive.

Any takers for the kids ?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Maybe hes been headhunted by Trump ..another useless t**t who needs his special advice.

I doubt Cummings would ever take that job as it is clear to anyone that Trump doesn't need advisors (well, he doesn't think he needs advisors unless they advising him on things he already knows due to his vast experience as an expert in every field, in many instances, apparently, the world leader in those fields!!).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
BJ won't want to run the country on his own, so no.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No chance he is the core DNA of the new Conservatives, one frauderendum, two elections, no way...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He has no choice. 52% of people want him to go. As he's stated before, 52% is an overwhelming majority and their wishes must be respected.

[TWEET]1264245427781722118[/TWEET]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Getting interesting now. Is the collective intellect of this mediocre government big enough to withstand the loss of Dom's enormous ego? I really don't think it is, sadly

Bit of a crisis for the government.
Leadership and credibility at stake.
Trust in the balance.
Who do you send out to the press briefing?

Grant Shapps. :laugh:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I have indeed, I don’t mind having a bit of banter with fruit loops like you but that post from [MENTION=16026]Palace[/MENTION]findergeneral is outrageous, it is libellous and I suggest he removes it forthwith. Either that or I suggest a mod removes it for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did ya do a dobby on 'im ?

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Never seen such an unhealthy obsession with cummings since my teenage years ..

He's staying put.

We know you want to be governed by a government that fed you bullshit, which you clearly fell for, but why is this un-elected spunkbugle 'staying put' ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here