Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I wasn't meaning you...

I guess the IDIOTS and not IDIOT in my post may have given the impression I was.

Sorry.

Fair do's.. maybe i'm being a plural pedant!
Thanks...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Losing O'Callaghan, Hammond and Savage would be a good place to start...

Been used already, O'C and Savage had left by the end of December, it's now nearly the middle of February so that arguement is beyond tiresome. Thomson was signed to replace Hammond.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You can't blame Wilkins, how many teams does he have to build in a season?

You can't blame him for general poor performance, but you can blame him for tactical and substitutional f***-ups, of which he makes far too many.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
it would be a bit weird if he said 'I'm delighted, the boys are elated with that result' :glare:

Good point, brain not in gear, cheesed off, need beer.

Trouble is I have heard Dean say that so many times in the last month or two, it's a bit depressing.

But you know what I mean, he does say that, as though we're not ???:angry:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
You can't blame him for general poor performance, but you can blame him for tactical and substitutional f***-ups, of which he makes far too many.

In your opinion ............. !!!!

Maybe just maybe he has a greater tactical awareness and footballing knowledge than you, so there will be very few times that you will agree or understand any of his decisions.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Shocked - check
Disappointed - check
Should have taken our chances - check

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Good point, brain not in gear, cheesed off, need beer.

Trouble is I have heard Dean say that so many times in the last month or two, it's a bit depressing.

But you know what I mean, he does say that, as though we're not ???:angry:

But surely we all agree that managers these days, have to go to the press and make comments to the fans, these are always guarded and lack very much insight to what any Manager might be thinking, in terms of any weaknesses of his own strategy or any players individual ability.

He will deal with what he feels were the reason for any poor performance within the camp and bears absolutely no real relevance to what his comments might be tonight.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
But surely we all agree that managers these days, have to go to the press and make comments to the fans, these are always guarded and lack very much insight to what any Manager might be thinking, in terms of any weaknesses of his own strategy or any players individual ability.

He will deal with what he feels were the reason for any poor performance within the camp and bears absolutely no real relevance to what his comments might be tonight.

Oh, shit - twice in two posts I totally agree with you.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
For a bloke that has been in the game for so long, he can hardly be accused for being tactically astute. The feedback I'm getting is that they had greater desire than us today. What good is a manager if he is tactically naive & can'not motivate his own players?

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It'll be busy on NSC tonight. Always is when we lose. This thread is a perfect example of the utter bollocks that miserable Brighton fans spout when we hit a setback. Whinging about a manager saying he is disappointed when we lost to two goals in injury time. He's worked his proverbials off all week. Two lapses in concentration from an injury hit squad at the very end of a match. What the f*** do you children expect him to say?

We won three nil last week and I bet the post count will be twice as high tonight as it was last Saturday. I sometimes wonder whether half of you enjoy it more when you can whinge and moan.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It'll be busy on NSC tonight. Always is when we lose. This thread is a perfect example of the utter bollocks that miserable Brighton fans spout when we hit a setback. Whinging about a manager saying he is disappointed when we lost to two goals in injury time. He's worked his proverbials off all week. Two lapses in concentration from an injury hit squad at the very end of a match. What the f*** do you children expect him to say?

We won three nil last week and I bet the post count will be twice as high tonight as it was last Saturday. I sometimes wonder whether half of you enjoy it more when you can whinge and moan.

Saturday night is ALWAYS Binfest night.

There were enough moany bastards around here last weekend because we beat a team 3-0 that weren't good enough. If we'd beaten a better team 3-0, it might have been OK...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here