Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins - The boys are buoyant in the dressing room

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Andrew Whing is very quickly becoming a favourite player of mine.

He seems to give everything and after 70 mins always seems to look like he's been through a war.

QUOTE]

Whing looks knackered all the time - I'm not knocking him, some people just look like this!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I personally think there is always a whinger at every club and your comments prove you are one of these!. I'm sick of hearing whinging at Withdean and just as sick of people whinging about whingers, Some people are far too aware of fans around them rather than whats happening on the pitch!. I thought it was a good performance today but was not happy with us losing our momentium once we scored, i didn't moan or whing at the match but it is something that can cost you vital points ie Walsall at home. If we want to go up this season we need to win comfortable games to raise the confidence which we lacked once we went a goal up. Can't complain as we were still worth the enterainmentbut did wonder what it could of been if hughes and Davies had not been injured? Thank god they were

Stop moaning

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I'm gonna pull you up on that one.

CG might have been talking about the same person as the one sitting next to me (not a regular, not that that's particuarly relevant), and this bloke was a 24-carat tosser from minute one. In my ear, at blitzkreig volume, non-stop.

He might have paid his money, giving him entitlement to voice his opinion, but similarly, I haven't paid my money just in order to hear his abuse.

Absolutely EVERYTHING that happened, he moaned about it - Elphick got a tackle in - he abused Elphick for the way he made the tackle; Fraser won the ball and passed it square - a volley of abuse for not passing it forward; Dean Cox cut in to put a cross in - more abuse for not going round the outside; Forster's header over the bar in the first half - 'what the f*** did you come here for, Forster, you wanker'; Bowditch puts a cross in to the near post - he moaned at him for not putting it into the far post; Bowditch put a cross into the far post - more moaning for not putting it into the near post; Short pass from Richards to Cox - 'don't play short passes to Cox, he's f***ing hopeless'; Martot came on as sub - 'Wilkins, what the f*** are you doing taking Fraser, you useless idiot?', closely followed by 'f*** off you French cunt'; Richards' run for the goal - 'f***ing pass the ball, you f***ing useless piece of shit...'; End of the game, when we've deservedly won a hard-fought match - 'I'm not applauding that, Wilkins, you f***ing shit fat cunt'... etc...

I'm so looking forward to the Orient game... :rolleyes:

Flipping Heck. I'm glad I sit in G Block. We must be very tame compared to that. Come on Brighton or Oh! is about as critical as we get. Most of the time we are Seagulling or Uping the Albion with an occassional Bon Mot such as at the Cheltenham game "Come on Ref. Help us out!"

I'm gonna pull you up on that one.

CG might have been talking about the same person as the one sitting next to me (not a regular, not that that's particuarly relevant), and this bloke was a 24-carat tosser from minute one. In my ear, at blitzkreig volume, non-stop.

He might have paid his money, giving him entitlement to voice his opinion, but similarly, I haven't paid my money just in order to hear his abuse.

Absolutely EVERYTHING that happened, he moaned about it - Elphick got a tackle in - he abused Elphick for the way he made the tackle; Fraser won the ball and passed it square - a volley of abuse for not passing it forward; Dean Cox cut in to put a cross in - more abuse for not going round the outside; Forster's header over the bar in the first half - 'what the f*** did you come here for, Forster, you wanker'; Bowditch puts a cross in to the near post - he moaned at him for not putting it into the far post; Bowditch put a cross into the far post - more moaning for not putting it into the near post; Short pass from Richards to Cox - 'don't play short passes to Cox, he's f***ing hopeless'; Martot came on as sub - 'Wilkins, what the f*** are you doing taking Fraser, you useless idiot?', closely followed by 'f*** off you French cunt'; Richards' run for the goal - 'f***ing pass the ball, you f***ing useless piece of shit...'; End of the game, when we've deservedly won a hard-fought match - 'I'm not applauding that, Wilkins, you f***ing shit fat cunt'... etc...

I'm so looking forward to the Orient game... :rolleyes:

Was that it D block? There's was a guy sitting in about S100 who bahaved just like this; short with blond hair and a bright red face.

howbizzare

Dec 2, 2007
We had a guy in the back row: Block D and he said
"remmnmgnmnmgrnmemaooaoomnre ALLLLBIION BOYS" at least 5 times
good old Brighton :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here