Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins - The boys are buoyant in the dressing room

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sod the D-blocker, I want to know how I've suddenly become a TWELVE year old for FACT?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Try eradicating the long aimless hoof from the Albion game then Wilkins ya muppet. Worked today, might just bring the crowds back.

Its division 1 mate not the champions league. You`ll always see a hoof at our level.

I personally think there is always a whinger at every club and your comments prove you are one of these!. I'm sick of hearing whinging at Withdean and just as sick of people whinging about whingers, Some people are far too aware of fans around them rather than whats happening on the pitch!. I thought it was a good performance today but was not happy with us losing our momentium once we scored, i didn't moan or whing at the match but it is something that can cost you vital points ie Walsall at home. If we want to go up this season we need to win comfortable games to raise the confidence which we lacked once we went a goal up. Can't complain as we were still worth the enterainmentbut did wonder what it could of been if hughes and Davies had not been injured? Thank god they were

I'm sick of people who whinge about people who whinge about whingers, and your comments prove you are one of those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here