seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
f*** off Chelsea , you aint taking Gus away from us :rant:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I very much doubt that Gus will play second fiddle at any club now, even Chelsea. Would be total madness to walk away from us for that position even with the lure of taking over in a couple of years. He has started something special here and being no 2 is not enough to drag him away imo.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Chelsea will appoint an Italian

Wilkins will go to Man U replacing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as reserve team manager

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I very much doubt that Gus will play second fiddle at any club now, even Chelsea. Would be total madness to walk away from us for that position even with the lure of taking over in a couple of years. He has started something special here and being no 2 is not enough to drag him away imo.

I doubt he'd leave Tanno, equally I don't think Tanno would want to be number 3

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If anyone thinks Chelsea.. Chelsea are interested in taking Gus Poyet off us they need their head checked.

Wilkins is off to Southampton. You heard it here first.

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Wilkins leaves chelsea

Regret Lord Gus is one of the names linked to the assistant managers job.

Hopefully, he'll stay on the basis that he wants to be the top man and has unfinished business with us.:facepalm:

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
Get him back as a youth coach NOW...

Spot on! Wilkins is Brighton through and through. However, after he was treated and sacked (after finishing 7th) I wouldn't blame him for not...great with the youth and first team.

Remember when we were playing Ipswich at the Goldstone, last league game in '91 and he scored that free kick from outside the area to get us in the play-offs?! We won 2-1 that day if memory serves me right.

I do...
:albion1:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Spot on! Wilkins is Brighton through and through. However, after he was treated and sacked (after finishing 7th) I wouldn't blame him for not...great with the youth and first team.

Remember when we were playing Ipswich at the Goldstone, last league game in '91 and he scored that free kick from outside the area to get us in the play-offs?! We won 2-1 that day if memory serves me right.

I do...

That would have been Dean though... not Ray

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds

I do...
:facepalm:

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon

I do...

Bit of a school boy error there! :hilton:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Here we go again, and again everytime a manager gets the boot or leaves our Gus gets mentioned, now to add injury to the constant bullshit, its an assistant manager................ f*** off, it aint gonna happen......

even Gus the level headed chap that he is would see, a Chelsea manager gets on average 1 and a 1/2 seasons in the hot seat, and the next one in line tend to bring in there own back room staff, so therefore it would be madness to leave now when a promotion on your cv counts for so much more, in my drunken opinion :p

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Regret Lord Gus is one of the names linked to the assistant managers job.

Hopefully, he'll stay on the basis that he wants to be the top man and has unfinished business with us.:facepalm:

What does that mean, "linked"? Some reporter has mentioned that GP used to play for Chelsea and is now a manager and you're assuming what?
:facepalm:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Christ - Gus Poyet WILL NOT be going to Chelsea as a number two - you heard it here first. As said above Ancelotti will be getting his own man in, more than likely an Italian, someone like Zola - neither Gus Poyet or Gus Caesar is that man. End of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here