byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Out Out Out Out Out

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Too early for that!

I have just spoke to a lad at the game...were playing TERRIBLE AGAIN..

Losing every week....how much longer?

Albaman

Equatorial Splitter
Apr 22, 2006
Singapore lah
Last season Hartlepool started badly and still got promoted. two new signings this week give the manager a bit of slack. Very few teams succeed with the number of managers that Brighton go through

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Message to NCS's least favorite god botherer, Stay in Madeira and stay a virgin so we don't have to listen to your boring (and very unchristian) opinions of women. As for your opinions about football, well I reckon you actually know more about religion and that's really saying something.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
apart from the last 20 minutes, we were shit today

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Out Out Out Out Out

The effects from that knock on the head you received after getting in the way of one of those 'sledges' careering down the hill is there for all to see. Why don't you go back and let them run over you again, and make sure that you do it properly this time.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
apart from the last 20 minutes, we were shit today

The first 70 minutes, of more dire football was down to Wilkins formation. It takes him so long to work out what,s wrong.
A great last 15 minutes, but it should not cloud the fact, that this is pre-dominantly a poor team,due to lack of investment, led by a novice manager.Backed up by "cheap option" coaches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here