Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins out!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
bhafc4eva said:
Right so you are already saying get rid of him at Xmas, why give a man the fans have no faith in a 3 year contract? Best get your shit hole licking tongue ready for dinner in Dean Wilkins ARSE.
I have every faith in Dean Wilkins. So you don't speak for me - not that I said you ever could. If you can't tell the difference between supporting the manager and indulging in a homo-erotic fanstasy, I'd suggest you turn your computer off and go and lay down in a darkened room somewhere.

However, lapsing into the style of your eloquent vulgar vocabulary (with a apoolgies for the alliteration), even your bum-chum arse-licking boyfriend Micky Adams was given two years before he achieved success. Would he achieve any now? Seriously doubt it.

How would he achieve it? Think about it before you reply.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
bhafc4eva said:
Results don't lie. If he carries on next season like he ended this one then it is bye bye Wilkins. If McGhee had the same record half the fans would be talking about burning down his house etc. Wilkins do a running jump straight out of our club.

1 Scunthorpe
2 Bristol City
3 Blackpool 4 Nottm Forest 5 Yeovil 6 Oldham 7 Swansea 8 Carlisle 9 Tranmere 10 Millwall
11 Doncaster
12 Port Vale
13 Crewe
14 Northampton
15 Huddersfield
16 Gillingham 17 Cheltenham
18 Brighton
19 Bournemouth
20 Leyton Orient
21 Chesterfield
22 Bradford
23 Rotherham
24 Brentford

It feels great to finish so much lower than Yeovil, then we give the prat a 3 year deal. Why the drastic move Dick? I don't mind giving him the chance with a pre-season etc but 3 years for an unproved and unqualified person as manager? Dick when we get our Stadium on June 9th its time for you and your little sidekick to move on. How many other clubs would have put up with 10 years without a stadium?
Top post:clap:

Taking money off fans reguarly for what?
Out of the whole board bar (fatboy) they can't even put money into the transfer kitty:nono: Our board must be the slowest and stingest i have ever seen:angry:

Every debt we continue to collect is bank loans galore,If they was honest fans they would put money into a transfer kitty instead of flogging players to cover there own arses.

If we hadn't made millions and millions on player sales and cup games and compensations etc we would probably be around 15 million in debt right now:nono:

f***ing useless bunch of idiots :angry:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Re: Re: Wilkins out!

sir albion said:

Out of the whole board bar (fatboy) they can't even put money into the transfer kitty:nono: Our board must be the slowest and stingest i have ever seen:angry:

Every debt we continue to collect is bank loans galore,If they was honest fans they would put money into a transfer kitty instead of flogging players to cover there own arses.

If we hadn't made millions and millions on player sales and cup games and compensations etc we would probably be around 15 million in debt right now:nono:

0764578367.jpg

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Re: Re: Wilkins out!

sir albion said:

Why are you excluding Mr Cook from tht list? And why don't you put money in, you stingy, tight-arsed idiot?

Actually, I don't even know why I'm asking you these questions - you don't even support the Albion.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Re: Re: Re: Wilkins out!

The Large One said:
Why are you excluding Mr Cook from tht list? And why don't you put money in, you stingy, tight-arsed idiot?

Actually, I don't even know why I'm asking you these questions - you don't even support the Albion.
Because mr cook has pumped a fair wad into us i,e sponsorship,and is a proper fan.You are just a gullible man like many albion fans on here who believe anything that comes out of dicks bullshitting mouth.

YOU CANNOT RUN A CLUB ON CONSTANT BANK LOANS YEAR AFTER YEAR:rolleyes: even though i don't have sufficent funds i would still do a better job than dick,he is like del-boy trotter???

I certainly won't spend another bean on bha fc while we are at the withdean,and hopefull if we get falmer dick will move on:angry:

Thats dicks goal you see,to hope we get falmer and to hope that a big invester comes in to buy the club,so he can make a mint.Im one of thousands who have run out of patience:drink:

You have your opinion and so do i,but 10 years later we have millions of debt and no stadium:nono:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You don't have an opinion - just a shitty unwiped arse for a mouth.

One, we don't have a bank loan - what is it going to get secured on? Two, all of the investors are Albion fans, and many have put more in than Mr Cook. Three, your right to moan about other people spending their own money is diminished to the point of obliteration if you are not prepared to do the same.

Other than that, good post. For a simpleton.

Seeing as you have been told time and time again, yet the simple concept is far too onerous for your tiny brain that there are no investors will to put their money in (including you) until Falmer is being built, it's completely daft to criticise Dick for wanting to move out once it has been built. He will be nearly 70 by the time the stadium is built, so why would he not want ot retire? Your problem with that is...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The Large One said:
You don't have an opinion - just a shitty unwiped arse for a mouth.

One, we don't have a bank loan - what is it going to get secured on? Two, all of the investors are Albion fans, and many have put more in than Mr Cook. Three, your right to moan about other people spending their own money is diminished to the point of obliteration if you are not prepared to do the same.

Other than that, good post. For a simpleton.

Seeing as you have been told time and time again, yet the simple concept is far too onerous for your tiny brain that there are no investors will to put their money in (including you) until Falmer is being built, it's completely daft to criticise Dick for wanting to move out once it has been built. He will be nearly 70 by the time the stadium is built, so why would he not want ot retire? Your problem with that is...
You are a foolish man who thinks he knows everything,stupid old cu--nt do a runner???

Its pricks like you on this site that make dick think he is god,get a grip,and get a life:salute:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
sir albion said:
You are a foolish man who thinks he knows everything,stupid old cu--nt do a runner???

Its pricks like you on this site that make dick think he is god,get a grip,and get a life:salute:
You may believe I know everything - that's your tragic error. Aside from existing. However, I happen to KNOW that you know nothing.

When you come back with something tangible and believable - apart from 'I am sir albion - the Incredible Spastic of NSC who dribbles into his own cock' (far too obvious) - then I may take you seriously.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here