Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins, FFS!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
:lolol:

your username sounds just like "f*** me" - which is rude, except, instead of "f***", it's "fork", like the piece of cutlery. and you've even got an avater which has got a picture of a fork, "f***ing" a spoon. brilliant.

:lolol:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
My 1st game this season and what a fecking frustrating game. Everything I have listened to and seen on here about the way we have played this season was there in abundance.

No passion or commitment to win the ball until we went a goal down

A right feck up by Kuipers for the 2nd goal, if he's had the post covered it wouldn't have gone in. I'm willing to be proved wrong on the tv replay but it just looked like shit keeping at the time.

How many corners offering virtually no threat?

Bas is presumably better as an impact player substitute as he was fairly useless and Jake should have been on from the off as should Revell as we improved dramatically once those two came on

What's the one dimensional 1st half game plan, hoof the ball to Bas and hope he heads it down to the ridiculously isolated Forster?

If that's the the best Wilkins can motivate his team I seriously question if he will still be here at season's end. I'm all for giving him a chance but we now seem to have the players but not the motivation until the game is lost. Yes Yeovil didn't have many chances but we just sat back and let them come onto us for 20 mins

What a load of crap and no wonder the crowds are so bad if that's the fare on display

Having a go about Richards seems the least important thing on that display. Remember when we used to come out playing like the home team. Millwall aside I don't believe we have done that at all this season from what I
hear and read and have now seen for myself.

I wouldn't be hurrying back, even if I was able to, which I'm not.

Rant over

The problem is when Robinson and Revell start they offer little as well! Seems like a no win situation to me.

Robinson was up against Jones who had been booked and was on a last warning, so Robinson was allways going to get some joy from him.

The problem is in most games is that Robinson never delivers an end product at the end of a run etc apart from the odd speculative shot from long range.

Revell allways works hard and given that our midfield seems incapable of creating chances for Forster maybe two hard working forwards like Savage and Revell could yeald us a bit more. (Please gice Elder a chance thow Wilkins)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here