Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins, FFS!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
1/how much longer will people moan that Forster isn't getting the balls fed to him when it's obvious he just isn't getting in the place to make it helpful for our midfield to pass to him

!

Forster is having to deal with LONG BALL FOOTBALL. If we actually played the ball on the f***ing floor to him then he wouldn't look so inept. Notice how much better Forster looked when Revell came on and Forster was getting the ball to his feet. Bas Savage is big, that is his only talent, he should only ever been used in the last 15 minutes if we are getting beat.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Richards may have been a bit hit and miss, but it's still better than having El Abd in the team, and especially at left back.

Also, he wasn't great, but he wasn't the reason we lost the game. The Yeovil fan on the phone-in had us spot on - no passion, commitment, or pressure. The midfield, bar George, was a DISGRACE today, Bas wasn't at his best (but shouldn't have been taken off), and Forster was pathetic. That's why we lost - not because the new left back took a few dodgy corners.

I understnd what your saying buut i think that richards had quite alot of potencial:albion2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Bas Savage is big, that is his only talent, he
should only ever been used in the last 15 minutes if we are getting beat.

very well put christoph - savage has been BRILLIANT coming off the bench, but in his last 2 starts has he actually offered any more than revell

what we could really do with, despite the thousands of forwards we have, is another one of decent quality who can help unlock the talent forster clearly has

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Yeah me too. I wasn't slagging him off. I think he'll turn out to be good. I was just making the point that the fact he took a few poor corners, which are an easy target for fans to pick on, didn't lose us the game. The abysmal performances of 5 of our 6 midfielders/strikers lost us the game.

:ascarf::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Yeah i agree (and trust me i don't do that much)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
what we could really do with, despite the thousands of forwards we have, is another one of decent quality who can help unlock the talent forster clearly has

I would love him partnered with Robinson and actually have us playing a passing game. If we are just going to persist with long ball there was no point signing him and even less point us playing him.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Have to disagree about Richards. Sure his first 10-15 minutes were poor as he settled in, but after that he had a good game.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NMH you have spent that last year telling everyone what a fantastic manager Wilkins is

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
wilkins really needs to have a talk with bassy cause i've only ever seen him give 50% which if you ask me isn't enough.

Disagree. Think he gives 100% but just isn't good enough to start, if he was under 6 foot he wouldn't even be a professional footballer.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Hi all, can i just say the last few comments have been written by my 12 year old horror, normal service has now resumed.....although he does know his stuff...

wilkins really needs to have a talk with bassy cause i've only ever seen him give 50% which if you ask me isn't enough.
I think he needs to have a talk with Hammond who looks disinterested most of the time. He loses the ball, the other team start to attack and he just jogs back like he's David frigging Beckham.

Captain or not-I think he needs a damn good kick up the keester-maybe even dropped for a couple of games.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I think he needs to have a talk with Hammond who looks disinterested most of the time. He loses the ball, the other team start to attack and he just jogs back like he's David frigging Beckham.

Captain or not-I think he needs a damn good kick up the keester-maybe even dropped for a couple of games.

:clap::clap::clap:

He's fecking awful at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here