Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins Fault - Again

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What modern football knowledge is that though? He has been out of the professional game since 1993.

So you are saying if George Graham or Don Howe phoned Dean Wilkins and said
'I am bored I do not want paying but can I come and work with your defence to try to help them out' Or Gary Linaker to help the strikers you would say No you have been out of the game too long.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
So you are saying if George Graham or Don Howe phoned Dean Wilkins and said
'I am bored I do not want paying but can I come and work with your defence to try to help them out' Or Gary Linaker to help the strikers you would say No you have been out of the game too long.

With George Graham and Don Howe they have both worked since Lloyd did. Nobody in the professional game has touched Lloyd between us sacking him and re-employing him, which is just under 14 years.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
BG you will be suggesting that Wilkins and White get a ouija board and ask Cloughie and Shankley what tactics to play at Hartlepool.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG you will be suggesting that Wilkins and White get a ouija board and ask Cloughie and Shankley what tactics to play at Hartlepool.

Far from it I would suggest that White goes to our next opponents complete with new Video camera and comes back and hands over to Dean Wilkins and then goes and watches some more non league games as Chief Scout and leave our team alone.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Far from it I would suggest that White goes to our next opponents complete with new Video camera and comes back and hands over to Dean Wilkins and then goes and watches some more non league games as Chief Scout and leave our team alone.

Fair enough, but Barry Lloyd would not be the solution in the coaching side, he was hardly tactically brilliant last time around and that was 14 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here