Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wii Fit in stock...

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
Get a job in game and you get whatever you want when you want, someone had 3 of them when they come out :laugh:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I bought one as a present last week from a company on ebay, selling them brand new.

wii-fit-england is their company name, they're not second hand and their feedback rating is 100%. Mine arrived very quickly and is spot on. The price is about £104 time you've factored in delivery though - if you're desperate, I think you'd better ditch any ideas of getting hold of one for £70.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Got my Wii Fit from TOYS R US today for £70. Some stock arrived yesterday and more arrived today. Queues of people outside waiting at 9 o'clock.

By the way, don't bother with Viking online who are selling them for £100 as apparently they don't have any in stock!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I had a bastard job getting hold of one of these. Literally had to phone the shop every day for 3 weeks just after their delivery, and then drove STRAIGHT round there to pilfer one when they finally got a couple in.

I gave Game, in Worthing, a ring yesterday morning.
Then strolled in at lunchtime and picked Wii fit up, for £69.99, simple as, bish bosh job done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here