Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wii Fit in stock...

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I have Wii Fit for sale !!

Bought it on the day it was released, have only played it a few times.

Highest bidder gets it !!

Pm me if interested

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why don't you just get some proper exercise????

Eggsactly, the whole concept is ridiculous and surely a two minute wonder. The adverts with the intellectually challenged Redknapp family don't exactly do it any favours - they make Michael Caine look like an Oscar winning actor such is the woodenness with which they deliver their lines. The only worse product on the market at the mo is that 'Be in the Movies' game as promoted by Burt Reynolds, who in turn makes the Redknapps look as though they have Oscar winning potential!

:p:clap2::yahoo:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
But that's the Wii-Fit game, which might only have a limited lifespan. As for the balance board, that can be used for an increasing number of games including Wii Music and Shaun White Snowboarding, as well as:
Don King Presents: Prizefighter
G1 Jockey Wii 2008
Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum
Raving Rabbids TV Party
Tetris Party
Skate City Heroes
We Ski
Skate It
Imagine Party Babyz (!)

http://www.wiibalanceboardgames.com
I regularly receive emails from readers wanting to know if it's possible to buy a Wii Balance Board without having to buy Wii Fit. Up until now, the answer has always been the same - no. But that's all changed thanks to Wu Fit, an actual working Wii Balance Board copy (it was only a matter of time).

Now I have to say I was a little sceptical when I first saw news of this on the web but after some investigation, it looks like it really is the real deal.

Getting your hands on one may prove to be tricky at the moment but they seem to be distributed by a wholesaler based in China so expect to see them appearing on eBay soon.

And as with any copycat device, it's buyer beware. There's no guarantee that it will be 100% compatible with all balance board games and then there's the question of warranty if it breaks.

Anyway, here is a sexy girl playing Shaun White using the balance board. :drool:
[yt]Q4Vg0j3hpK0[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here