Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan v Man Utd

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
My son has managed to get 3 tickets for the match on sun, and so i am off to the JJB to hopefully witness utd's downfall.
These tickets are apparently goin for up to £600 each and could reach more by the end of the week.
What do u think will be the outcome? i think Wigan will hold them to 1-1, Chelsea will win.

Come On WIGAN!! :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Look on the bright side. If United do win, at least it would be Chelsea they'd be depriving of the title.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
My son has managed to get 3 tickets for the match on sun, and so i am off to the JJB to hopefully witness utd's downfall.
These tickets are apparently goin for up to £600 each and could reach more by the end of the week.
What do u think will be the outcome? i think Wigan will hold them to 1-1, Chelsea will win.

i want united to win because i just hate chelsea and i really hate frank lampard come on bolton and wigan both to win what do uthink the odds on that would be

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
i want united to win because i just hate chelsea and i really hate frank lampard come on bolton and wigan both to win what do uthink the odds on that would be

Why do you hate Frank Lampard, he has arguably been the most outstanding and consistent performer in the Premier League over the last 5 years.

I fancy there will be plenty of twists and turns in a day of high drama but ultimately Man Utd and Chelsea will both win giving Utd the title.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is a bit like Hobsons choice deciding between Man Utd and Chelsea, both seem to have cornered the market in objectionable fans, many of whom would melt if they stood too close to the fire...however, for playing, during this season, some of the most exciting football since the start of the Premiership my vote would go to the boys in red.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Why do you hate Frank Lampard, he has arguably been the most outstanding and consistent performer in the Premier League over the last 5 years.

I fancy there will be plenty of twists and turns in a day of high drama but ultimately Man Utd and Chelsea will both win giving Utd the title.

I'm sure it's just another irrational hatred of "fat" Frank. What are the odds on fenechelphick thinking Gerrard is the best player in the world :rolleyes:

barney

Jul 31, 2006

you are such a prick

Sell the tickets buy you and your son season tickets to the Albion and have enough left for a slap up meal at Mrs Migins Pie Shop.

Easy, next.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I agree with you Goodfella!

Mine isn't because I like Chelsea at all(I hate them both really), but I generally don't like to see a side retain the title because it makes it EVEN more boring than it already is.

Plus I like Avram Grant, be funny to see him pick up the Premiership trophy.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
be funny to see chelski do the double.. wounder how the mourhinio fan club (and grant haters) will react

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seriously, frank is on the money.

£1500 will buy you, your son plus one of his mates*, season tickets at Withers, plus a new home shirt with 'LOFT 8' on the back for each of you :thumbsup:

*unless your son is under 21, in which case it will buy season tickets and Loft shirts for you, him and FOUR of his mates :eek:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
be funny to see chelski do the double.. wounder how the mourhinio fan club (and grant haters) will react

I'd say the abuse some of their fans have given Grant earlier in the season could lead to a lovely collective experience of self-hate..

However that assumes far too much intellectual ability from Chelsea fans.

I want United to lose however. Bromley got their victory last week, this weekend they go home disappointed.:lol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Sell,sell,sell

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
GWARN THE WIGAN

:) just to knock the wind out of Uniteds sales and f**k up everything they were fighting for this season

then the cherry on top of the cake - Chelsea THRASHING United in Moscow :wishfulthinking:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here