Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan v Man Utd

What?

Previous statement; "Plus at least United have always been a big team and not a bunch of numptys who attract the most gullible and brainless bunch of fans in the country."

How can you lable one rich successful club's fans over another rich successful cub's fans as being more or less "gullible and brainless"?

I have known fans of both clubs, and not a few glory-hunting-only-happy-to-associate-with-winning fans of Man United who are not exactly who I'd call the brains of Britain.

How you can make the distinction for ManU over another club I just don't know.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't want Manure to win after 1983 want Chelsea to win

I hate Chelsea more after they came down in 1984 with 10000 thugs, yes thugs, not stewards, well some of them could have been stewards I suppose, they won 2-1 and then invaded the pitch with no stewards apprehending any of them and smashed the goal down and ruined the pitch. Utter wankers the lot of them, Chelsea fans not stewards.

I hate Chelsea more after they came down in 1984 with 10000 thugs, yes thugs, not stewards, well some of them could have been stewards I suppose, they won 2-1 and then invaded the pitch with no stewards apprehending any of them and smashed the goal down and ruined the pitch. Utter wankers the lot of them, Chelsea fans not stewards.

I recall Spurs and Leeds bringing bad scum that infested the town for the whole weekend. To think that those 'lads' are now middle-aged men now - makes you wonder, doesn't it?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
How can you lable one rich successful club's fans over another rich successful cub's fans as being more or less "gullible and brainless"?

I have known fans of both clubs, and not a few glory-hunting-only-happy-to-associate-with-winning fans of Man United who are not exactly who I'd call the brains of Britain.

How you can make the distinction for ManU over another club I just don't know.

I suppose your right...United, Chelsea, Leeds & Arsenal fans are generally mostly ignorant and arrogant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here