Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Why no palace p1ss take thread ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They certainly showed lots of promise in the first half but then seemed to fall apart with a complete lack of organisation and leadership.
Unfortunately there seems to be at least three sides that are worse than them.
However I'm sure some Palace fans are secretly looking at their remaining fixtures to see where the 15 or so points they need to stay up are going to come from. They still have 21 games to get them in, but they won't be wanting to draw too many matches.
I can see where six of them are coming from :wink:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Currently behind Ayew and Mateta in the pecking order.

£79k a week, allegedly.
I hear there in the market for another striker this January.
I read somewhere that Palace have signed a new big money striker every season for years.

They looked dreadful last night – admittedly I only saw the second half – but I'm not sure Akpom is the answer :eek:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I read somewhere that Palace have signed a new big money striker every season for years.

They looked dreadful last night – admittedly I only saw the second half – but I'm not sure Akpom is the answer :eek:
Wherever you are. Whoever you are. Akpom will NEVER be the answer.

(But don't tell them up the road. It will be hilarious watching Akpom playing for them. The only player in Albion blue and white stripes I have ever booed...during matches and a lot!!)

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
What I don't understand is why people don't call them by their proper name... Croydon Shitehawks

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

New striker signed every jan transfer window since 2018. What acstrategy!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not every year and not always big money (Ayew was a snip at £2.5m !) but the roll call - Edouard, Mateta, Ayew, Benteke, Sorloth in last few years - is a bit bleak vfm goals wise (Zaha keeps scoring instead)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I thought Palace were bankers today. There goes my bet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here