Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is the full harris bouncing old threads?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Biscuit said:
f*** off.

Im 17 and I don't feel the need to bounce old threads. 6 people have been - quite rightly - banned. I should add that most of them are in their 20's.

I hate it when people on here presume its the 'kids' causing trouble...trying to distance themselves. Well it isn't. Sure we have the likes of MRRF and Braders who tend to do that shit (but they arn't THAT bad - in fact I like them both). Mostly the under 18 bracket is pretty good. Its the 20-30 age group who contain the most spammers. And AT LAST the mods have got of the arse and banned them. I couldn't care less who they are, IF YORKIE (My surrogate mother) HAD STARTED BOUNCING THREADS I'D HAVE LIKE TO SEEN HER BANNED!

The fact is the mods have done somehting right, now PLEASE don't let them back to quickly. They think just because their bored at work, and the footy has finished they can annoy others from behind the POWERFULL postion behind a keyboard.

WELL DONE MODS. :clap2: Bozza's three strike rule is fantastic.

But please don't assume that its the 'teenagers' that are doing it. Its the immature adults who want to impress each other and be accepted to their frankly immature NSP clique. Pathetic.

Get of the backs of NSC's under 18 bracket. Long may we continue to be apart of this message board. Just fish the dickheads out.

thank you and goodnight.
oi , i never try to cause trouble :angry: i just get wrongly accused of things , different ball game that !

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Braders7 said:
oi , i never try to cause trouble :angry: i just get wrongly accused of things , different ball game that !

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: A glint of humour in an otherwise depressing thread.

Well Done Braders. You've done something right.. for once.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
this is all rather silly, everyone is entitled to their opinion surely?
why are we all having a go at each other, there really is no need.

it is a message board and people are writing messages. if it wasnt full of different opinions, the world would be a bring place.

FFS it tells you that something is wrong when more people voted in pop idol the final than the european election, the best rapper in the world is white, the best 2 golfers in the world are black, switzerland are the holders of the americas cup, germany didnt want to go to war, we got promoted playing well 5 times and palace went from relegation to promotion TO THE PREMIERSHIP in less than 20 games.

if harris want to bounce thread does it matter, is it worthy of a ban?

come on people....

Last edited:

Biscuit said:
limp-wristed, squeamish, sit-on-the-fence, tree-hugging, lily-livered liberal GOON!

I guess I asked for that one.

Can't we all just love each other?

Actually, on second thoughts, probably a bit of pointless aggro livens up the close season. :drink:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Biscuit said:
f*** off.

Im 17 and I don't feel the need to bounce old threads. 6 people have been - quite rightly - banned. I should add that most of them are in their 20's.

I hate it when people on here presume its the 'kids' causing trouble...trying to distance themselves. Well it isn't. Sure we have the likes of MRRF and Braders who tend to do that shit (but they arn't THAT bad - in fact I like them both). Mostly the under 18 bracket is pretty good. Its the 20-30 age group who contain the most spammers. And AT LAST the mods have got of the arse and banned them. I couldn't care less who they are, IF YORKIE (My surrogate mother) HAD STARTED BOUNCING THREADS I'D HAVE LIKE TO SEEN HER BANNED!

The fact is the mods have done somehting right, now PLEASE don't let them back to quickly. They think just because their bored at work, and the footy has finished they can annoy others from behind the POWERFULL postion behind a keyboard.

WELL DONE MODS. :clap2: Bozza's three strike rule is fantastic.

But please don't assume that its the 'teenagers' that are doing it. Its the immature adults who want to impress each other and be accepted to their frankly immature NSP clique. Pathetic.

Get of the backs of NSC's under 18 bracket. Long may we continue to be apart of this message board. Just fish the dickheads out.

thank you and goodnight.

you hang out with "clique" biscuit. why do you slag off people in it.? you wanted to sit with us at cardiff, you stayed with us in cardiff, you went out in town with us in cardiff, you hang out with some of them in town. i dont understand.

if i am sad for sticking up for them i dont mind, but while my post count is well below 1000 and some people that have posted way over 5000 are calling me geeky i still have a leg to stand on. (i am sure not everyone of your posts has been of top quality and not just a smilie)

i dont have a problem with you, i always say hello and chat to you when i meet you, but i just dont get why you are doing what your doing

why is it when MRRF bounces a thread about strike 1st coming on the NSC it is funny, but when harris bounces (admittedly a lot) a thread - there is a whole bunch in the clique that are a bunch of:censored:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here