Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is the full harris bouncing old threads?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
CrabtreeBHA said:
STOP bouncing this thread BISCUIT! ;)

I did, just picked up on your attempted attack on NSP but you failed miserably :p

Boucing? No ITS AN ON GOING DISCUSSION, not a three month old topic.

Attempted attack? I have openly said that NSP is a pile of shit. Im glad that its got its own little area of the internet to be shit in though. I annoys me when you lot think its big and funny to come and annoy other?

Keep your seedy, pathetic, boring, unintersting, frankly demoralising crap to yourself.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Ask JIMMY BOY how old The Full Harris is.

jimmy boy

Banned
Oct 18, 2003
Brighton
full harris is 16, he is in my class at school but is born earlier in the school year than i am JUST.

how old did you think he was Lush?

MRRF 10

Biscuit said:
f*** off.

Im 17 and I don't feel the need to bounce old threads. 6 people have been - quite rightly - banned. I should add that most of them are in their 20's.

I hate it when people on here presume its the 'kids' causing trouble...trying to distance themselves. Well it isn't. Sure we have the likes of MRRF and Braders who tend to do that shit (but they arn't THAT bad - in fact I like them both). Mostly the under 18 bracket is pretty good. Its the 20-30 age group who contain the most spammers. And AT LAST the mods have got of the arse and banned them. I couldn't care less who they are, IF YORKIE (My surrogate mother) HAD STARTED BOUNCING THREADS I'D HAVE LIKE TO SEEN HER BANNED!

The fact is the mods have done somehting right, now PLEASE don't let them back to quickly. They think just because their bored at work, and the footy has finished they can annoy others from behind the POWERFULL postion behind a keyboard.

WELL DONE MODS. :clap2: Bozza's three strike rule is fantastic.

But please don't assume that its the 'teenagers' that are doing it. Its the immature adults who want to impress each other and be accepted to their frankly immature NSP clique. Pathetic.

Get of the backs of NSC's under 18 bracket. Long may we continue to be apart of this message board. Just fish the dickheads out.

thank you and goodnight.

Hey, i don't know whether to be annoyed, or to thank you....but it is mainly 20-30 imho, but to say it is just the nsp clique is in my opinion is not the case

Last edited:

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Biscuit said:
f*** off.

Im 17 and I don't feel the need to bounce old threads. 6 people have been - quite rightly - banned. I should add that most of them are in their 20's.

I hate it when people on here presume its the 'kids' causing trouble...trying to distance themselves. Well it isn't. Sure we have the likes of MRRF and Braders who tend to do that shit (but they arn't THAT bad - in fact I like them both). Mostly the under 18 bracket is pretty good. Its the 20-30 age group who contain the most spammers. And AT LAST the mods have got of the arse and banned them. I couldn't care less who they are, IF YORKIE (My surrogate mother) HAD STARTED BOUNCING THREADS I'D HAVE LIKE TO SEEN HER BANNED!

The fact is the mods have done somehting right, now PLEASE don't let them back to quickly. They think just because their bored at work, and the footy has finished they can annoy others from behind the POWERFULL postion behind a keyboard.

But please don't assume that its the 'teenagers' that are doing it. Its the immature adults who want to impress each other and be accepted to their frankly immature NSP clique. Pathetic.

Get of the backs of NSC's under 18 bracket. Long may we continue to be apart of this message board. Just fish the dickheads out.

thank you and goodnight.

Well Iam in the 20-30 bracket and I havent bounced any threads, should I be offended by your generalised comments?

You teenagers are so opinionated!
Do you feel you have something to prove with your rants.
Why do you do it?
You dont need to make an impression ya know.
Ignore them and they will stop.

cue - rant in reply.

Call me a limp-wristed, squeamish, sit-on-the-fence, tree-hugging, lily-livered liberal, but surely the best way to deal with people taking the piss is just to take the piss back? It's not as if the humour challenge would be that gargantuan, would it? :) :jester: :smokin:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
Call me a limp-wristed, squeamish, sit-on-the-fence, tree-hugging, lily-livered liberal, but surely the best way to deal with people taking the piss is just to take the piss back? It's not as if the humour challenge would be that gargantuan, would it? :) :jester: :smokin:

limp-wristed, squeamish, sit-on-the-fence, tree-hugging, lily-livered liberal GOON!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Biscuit said:
Boucing? No ITS AN ON GOING DISCUSSION, not a three month old topic.

Attempted attack? I have openly said that NSP is a pile of shit. Im glad that its got its own little area of the internet to be shit in though. I annoys me when you lot think its big and funny to come and annoy other?

Keep your seedy, pathetic, boring, unintersting, frankly demoralising crap to yourself.

f*** sake biscuit look at the smileys, they are meant in JEST...have a beer and chill out before you give yourself a stroke for f*** sake!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Biscuit said:
f*** off.

thank you and goodnight.

Sorry if I offended you. It wasn't directed at you personally, infact I would say that your posts show a maturity beyond your age.

I agree with everything you say..

Last time I complained about the clique I got abused.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
clapham_gull said:
Sorry if I offended you. It wasn't directed at you personally, infact I would say that your posts show a maturity beyond your age.

I agree with everything you say..

Cheers buddy. Sorry I lost it.

Crabbers, I have taken your adive and am now the king of cool. :cool:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
clapham_gull said:

Don't let that stop you ;)

The kids need to be brought to order, especially when they swamp NSC with inane and useless threads

However when they talk football, alot talk sense

Just remember the two "Q's" (Quality not Quantity)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
f*** sake biscuit look at the smileys, they are meant in JEST...have a beer and chill out before you give yourself a stroke for f*** sake!
f*** SAKE Crabbers.
Stop upsetting people on their birthdays.

:jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Biscuit said:
f*** off.

thank you and goodnight.

Great post! Agree entirely :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here