Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is the disgusting homophobic abuse acceptable ? - West Ham SCUM

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
i dont recall there were ever laws against being gay, or them being excluded from anything or going anywhere (though easier to keep it to yourself obviously).

Am I missing irony in your post? The armed forces (UK allowed them from 2000), certain countries (iran has a death penalty for it, as do certain parts of nigeria), marriage (2005 for civil partnerships, mariage to be allowed in 2015), adoption (allowed only since 2002), donating blood (from november this year will finally be allowed) are or have all been off limits to homosexuals.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Me and Commander actually got this sang to us by BASINGSTOKE fans on a train back from a non league game on Saturday. Very Strange!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My view is if even gays dont find it offensive then why the hell should I.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I've never really understood why the more cretinous football fans have such a problem with homosexuality. In fact, they should welcome it. The elimination from the totty cattle market of all those gay men – often better looking guys who take care of their appearance – ought to increase the fat, foulmouthed, pitbull-ugly Neanderthals' chances with the ladeez, shurely?

While "You're too ugly to be gay" is an excellent riposte to those who think they've just thought up the sidesplitting "Does your boyfriend know you're here?" , it would be nice to have others.

"Yes, he's sitting next to you!" Might be one response worth trying.

Have you not been AWAY where we point at various sections of the ground and say "he's over there, he's over there"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't find it offensive but I find it pathetic, and it should be treated the same way as Racism.

So do I but kids, young girls and elderly couples walking along should not to accept or put up with

" your going home to stick your C*ck up your Boyfriends A*se you f*cking f*ggots ".

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So do I but kids, young girls and elderly couples walking along should not to accept or put up with

" your going home to stick your C*ck up your Boyfriends A*se you f*cking f*ggots ".

No, but would it be any better if they said in front of kids

"You're going home to stick your c*ck in your Girlfriend's minge/mouth/cleavage/armpit/ear (delete as necessary) you f*cking deviant"

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Maybe so but putting aside the "homophobic" bit its no different to "you lucky f***ing bastard thanks to that **** of a ref" or whatever.

In this day and age I would be VERY surprised if the kids or elderly havent heard such naughty words before. Believe it or not homosexuality has been around for a very long time!

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
US - I would suggest that you need to draft a letter and attach a petition online for fans to put their names to. This could then be sent to the Police, MP, FL, FA etc. Posting on here is fine, but if you want something to potentially change, these are the channels that if they can be bothered could make a difference.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No, but would it be any better if they said in front of kids

"You're going home to stick your c*ck in your Girlfriend's minge/mouth/cleavage/armpit/ear (delete as necessary) you f*cking deviant"

Did I say that ?.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
Why is there nothing mentioned in the match programme or on the tannoys that this will result in evection from the ground ? QUOTE]

You would seriously want this to happen? 'please don't call the brighton fans gay or you will be evicted'... something along those lines?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That's only because they're too busy arranging flowers and making quiches.

And interior designing.

By the way US serious question but the game was Monday and its now Wednesday so why the delay in posting?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
New Palace kit unveiled

littlebritain460.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Please Please Please Please can someone explain me to me why racism is quite rightly unacceptable, any other form of abuse is unacceptable but we every week have to put up with the homophobic abuse from these knucklegraggers with IQ's of Plankton with the disgusting homophobic abuse. The management of the Amex seem very hard on every minor indisgretion threatening bans left, right and centre but just stand there and let it carry on in front of them ?. Why is there nothing mentioned in the match programme or on the tannoys that this will result in evection from the ground ?.

The abuse I and other Brighton fans walking outside the Amex from the West Ham scum had to put up with , with comments like " your going home to stick your C*ck up your Boyfriends A*se you f*ggots and other pleasantries is acceptable is it ?. If I had turned around and twatted one of them like they deseved I would be banned for life from the Amex.

Why is nothing ever done about this by BHAFC or any other club for that matter ?.

Come on BHAFC grow a pair and make a stand !.

I understand your point US, it seems one law for them and one for us. But I don't want any more sanitising of football personally. Against Liverpool I also was on the receiving end of homophobic abuse from 6 or 7 Mickeys, I responded with the age old, 'your to ugly' etc, this worked a treat as both they and another group behind them fell about laughing.

I would rather this than we start making official complaints.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here