Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why i AM going to Palace on tuesday........

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I don't mind both mate:drink:

And i'm not ashamed to amit it:wave:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Honestly i wouldnt be broadcasting that if i was you fella you never know :(

I'm a man not a mouse chap

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
HH Brighton said:
at the end of the day Palace are just a joke...........they know nothing about support or what its like to go through what we have. I will be there having a drink before and after whatever the result and reminding the pikey chav scum what support is all about. !!!!!!
What a fuckwit.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I just want to go for the football. Yes, it will be an experience, and an atmosphere like no other. Yes, it will be my first trip to Sellhurst, but i am going to see Albion win, like any other game

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Withdean Wanderer said:
I just want to go for the football. Yes, it will be an experience, and an atmosphere like no other. Yes, it will be my first trip to Sellhurst, but i am going to see Albion win, like any other game

Everything was ok until you put win in your sentence, and you were going along like a train up until then! ;)

Just another 3 points - we'll forget about the victory soon enough when we conquer more challenging teams :p

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Everything was ok until you put win in your sentence, and you were going along like a train up until then! ;)

I meant to say "hopefully win", i'm not feeling that confident to be honest!

But it should be a cracker either way:)

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Withdean Wanderer said:
I meant to say "hopefully win", i'm not feeling that confident to be honest!

But it should be a cracker either way:)

Look these games are one offs the atmosphere will be rocking, it is all on the night, whoever wants it that bit more. I just hope its a great occasion plenty of noise and a great game and FFS lets hope everyone gets home ok :clap2:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Look these games are one offs the atmosphere will be rocking, it is all on the night, whoever wants it that bit more. I just hope its a great occasion plenty of noise and a great game and FFS lets hope everyone gets home ok :clap2:

Although Brighton fans will probably still be in South Norwood the next morning! :lolol: ;)

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
AJ's Love Monkey said:
No we know feck all about hard times we were a mere £20m in debt all those years ago in 1997 and in administration for what seemed an eternity thanks to the wonderful Mark Goldberk. It must be awful being the only club to have hit on bad days you must feel picked on! I understand you being wound up for the game on Tuesday its a big occassion for both sets of fans but think before you post such drivel

Well obviously you've ben through equally hard times as us..LOL !!! Anyway mate I'm looking forward to Tuesday coz its the funniet place in the world to visit for the day...LOL !!!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
bakesy said:
Because i remember the old days when there was a REAL passion about the fixture...79, 80, Boxing Days and the away trips.
It's hard to describe, but the adrenaline was pumping and the tension and atmosphere was unbelievable.........i guess i'm hoping for a top up, though i fear things will never be quite as they were.
Still can't wait though.........This is MY cup final for this season.
Who else feels the same?:drink:
i do mate .......................f*** the scum:salute:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm going because my mate just bought the tickets. you go because it's expected. Palace our our rivals, and we are theres!

I love the rivalry and I expect a good (albeit hostile) atmosphere! Marvellous Scenes!

Personnally I could do without the aggro bit! I'd prefer to have a civilised walk out of the ground rather than reenact the fall of Saigon! (helicopters, dogs etc)

(don't get me wrong. You guys, on both sides, that want to knock the crap out of each other go for it! just leave the rest of us in peace)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Although Brighton fans will probably still be in South Norwood the next morning! :lolol: ;)
I'll be stopping in Redhill for breakfast then:lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bakesy said:
I'll be stopping in Redhill for breakfast then:lolol: :lolol:

all round to AJLM's for hospitality.
sounds good to me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here